ELEVEN

It's a new day, new start but with bit of twists and turns because everything will be fine by the end of the day.

°°°

Waking up early in the morning, Taehyung went out for a quick jogging. He rarely goes for one but today he thought of needing some fresh air before a good start after what happened last night.

Facing forward, he began to sprint against his will power. He quickened his pace until the steps became leaps. A thin layer of sweat covered the nape of his neck as he continued running and darting past the people, buildings and trees.

He felt his whole body working; his leg muscles running warm, fresh air entered his lungs and blood flowed into all his limbs. He was running quite well for a while until a familiar faint figure in a distant made him stopped in his tracks.

To his surprise, it was Jisoo the one with whom he recently got too much involved. Life was peaceful before that, according to him..

"Jisoo?" Taehyung said looking perplexedly at her. Nowadays, he sees her a lot which annoys him sometimes.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked quickly rubbing her face with her palm; she actually woke up a while ago.

He noticed that she was still in her pajamas rather than a sports outfit.

"What about you?" He asked looking at her state.

"Well, I'm doing a bit of exercise infront of my home...." Jisoo said pointing at the huge villa behind her incase he didn't knew that he was in front of her house.

Honestly, Taehyung didn't knew ; he was already in a different area far away from his home. He looked around and realised how he was supposed to take a 15 minutes run but end up doing twice the minutes. He was overwhelmed with embarassment which he didn't intended to show Jisoo now already looking at him confused.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" He asked which triggered Jisoo of her one of the odd memories of few weeks back. She noticed a dry leaf falling on his head unknown to his knowledge.

"Ah, there's a-" Jisoo said taking a step forward.

Taehyung quickly repulsed back and said, " Don't come near." but Jisoo didn't heard him whose complete attention was on the leaf.

Jisoo kept progressing towards him until his back came in touch with the wall. Jisoo extended her hand up to remove the leaf from his head which Taehyung grabs it.

"Ya what you doing?" He asked.

Staring deep into each other's eyes for sometimes, Jisoo and Taehyung didn't realise the time passing away until another leaf fell but this time in Jisoo's head.

Taehyung burst out laughing at the sight of Jisoo with a leaf on her head.
Confused Jisoo didn't had any idea what the guy was cracking about.

"Ya what are you laughing at?" Jisoo asked.

Taehyung pulls out the leaf from her head and showed it to her.

"You looked so funny." He said showing the leaf close to her eyes.

Jisoo sniggerd and repeated the same process as him. Taehyung stood there looking at Jisoo's tantrums.

"As if." Jisoo smirked.

The smirk from Taehyung's face disappeared and was with a fustration. He pushed Jisoo intending to leave.

"Ya where are you going?" Jisoo asked cracking at him.