chapter 2

"Amy you are my dream girl, that one I want for the rest of my life." Said paxton with deepest voice ive ever heard. He started making kissy faces and I couldnt resist.

"I love you too." I repeated the kissy faces and noises until I hear laughter.

"Yo are you ok dude, like thats really weird." I heard trents voice. I opened my eyes completely and became aware of my soundings.

Paxton, Marcus, Trent, Arturo, Roman, Aleczander, Aaron and Vinnie were all standing around my bed laughing with both Trent and Ben recorded that weird scenario.

"Ahh, what the fuck are you guys doing here." To be honest i was scared shitless it wasnt everyday my friends and bandmaits lock pick their way into my room.

"I let them in, we were all calling you but their was no answer so Roman opened the door and their you were kissing an imaginary paxton." Ben explained leaning on the door way.

"I was not imaginary kissing paxton." I crossed my arms in protest.

"Oh yea pepper girl?" Said trent doing something on his phone. He turns his phone around for me to see the screen.

And sure enough there was a video of me calling paxton and air kissing him.

"Oh fine you caught me, now delete the video" I said getting up from my bed and heading to my bathroom.

"No can do pepper girl, that was like so funny, theres no way im going to delete it." Said trent laughing.

"Fine, then go downstairs and ill make breakfast!" I yelled through the door while I put on my mini skirt.

"Alright! The chefs going to make dinner." I heard trent and the rest of the boys leave as I got ready completely.

"I hate them so much, I guess they dont know what privacy is" I mumbled,coming out of my bathroom.

"Hey" paxton was standing at my door with his hands in his pockets.

"Whats up pax?" I put on my shoes and got ready to head down.

"So what was all that?" Paxton raised an eyebrow at me.

"All what? If you talking about my dream, dreams arent something someone can control." I crossed my arms.

"Yea but i mean you didnt have to make it so obvious you were dreaming about me, that was embarrassing, you know im dating Devi."

Ah yes Devi or David as my brother likes to call her. Shes a good friend of mine but shes jealous of me, or atleast thats what I like to tell myself.