Chapter 14

They had just finished putting romans leg in a cast, they said it was broken in 2 places and that he'd need crutches.

"I'll kill her." I said leaning at the door examining romans face to see how he felt about it. He looked disappointed, but I'm not sure that he was disappointed about not being able to walk properly for a few months or because his drum set was destroyed.

"I don't think she meant for that to happen. Sure I mean she tried to hurt you and untied the sand bag and I don't think she could have predicted a light wound fall from the ceiling." Alec said. I get his point but it still wasn't justified.

"But still she wanted to cause someone pain, and she did. Not the right person, but a person is in pain because of her craziness and if you think I'm not gonna do anything about it you're dead wrong." I wanted to make her hurt the same way she made Roman hurt.

"She's not worth you're time. Let's go have a movie night at your house." Alec loved to spend time at my house. I always loved having them at my house. They made everything so much more fun.

"Do you want some help to the car?" Roman looked up sad. I could tell this was gonna effect him bad.

"No I'm fine I can do it myself." He got up and grabbed the crutches. He almost fell forward but Alec caught him.

"Are you sure you don't want any help?" Alec helped him regain his balance. Romans face turned red.

"I said I can do it myself alright!" Roman gave us an ugly look. He doesn't like to be pitied, he hates that look people give him when they feel bad for him. Like when his mom died, the sympathetic looks they gave him while giving him their condolences sickened him. Made him feel disgusted.

"Ok man." Alec looked at the ground for a second, not in sadness but to try to find the words to say something else but he couldn't. So he walked out.

"You didn't have to lash out like that." I told Roman I was still standing by the door. That's when he looked up at me with anger.

"You're one to talk. Your rage burns through you and you suck everyone into your problems. Paxton this, Ben that, Devi this, me that. Like come on. You want to talk about lashing out-" his face softened. I was in shock, I didn't expect him to talk to me like that, or at least tell me my truths.

"Amy I-" the look of regret washed his face and I stared at him in complete disbelief.

"Don't even bother." I walked out leaving him all alone, I saw Alec in his car with his head in his hands.

He rolled down his window. "What's wrong, where's Roman?"

"Take that intolerable shit home. I'm done, I'm done with this group and I'm fucking sure I'm done with him. He can go fuck himself."