chapter 8

"Please give a warm welcome to..... Athenes." Said the host of the UBTB.

"This was never the way I planned, not my intention. I got so brave, drink in hand, lost my discretion."

Anessa was on my left, for now she would be singing backup, while everyone was in the audience, except for Arcadia, they were back stage watching.

"Its not what, im used to (used to)
Just wanna try you on,im curious for you (for you) caught my attention."

Roman slowly picked up the pace, as did the others, Anessa kinda looked confused, I took my mic and stood right next to her, and gave her a smile.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it!,the taste of her cherry chapstick!, I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend dont mind it! It felt so wrong, it felt so right, dont mean im in love tonight, I kissed a girl and i liked it! ( I liked it)."

I went over to Aaron and caressed his cheek while he just winked at me, I glanced at paxton and saw his expression change.

"No i dont even know your name, (it doesnt matter) your my experimental game, (just human nature) its not what good girls do, not how they should behave, my head gets so confused, hard to obey!"

I saw Ben smile for across the audience, but im not sure at me, his sister, or Anessa, his "friend".

"I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick, I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend dont mind it, it felt so wrong it felt so right, dont mean im in love tonight, I kissed a girl and I liked it, (I liked it)."

I gave one quick glance at paxton to see him hooking up with a girl infront of everyone, and I guess everyone else noticed before I did.

"Us girls we are so magical, soft skin red lips so kissable, hard to resist, so touchable, too good to deny it, it aint no big deal its innocent!"

They continued to kiss, so I kinda told the boys to pick it up just a little since we were on our last verse.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick, I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend dont mind it, it felt so wrong it felt so right, dont mean im in love tonight, I kissed a girl and I liked it..... I liked it."

"Give it up for Athenes everyone, that song was amazing!"

I kept staring at paxton until she had let go of his face he gave me a smirk and walked out holding her hand.