chapter 10

"Ok so we've made it this far in the competition, and Olympia is not going to be our down fall."

Olympia is a pop band that is popular in Massachusetts, they are originally from New Jersey. There are 5 members, 2 from Greece, and 1 from France. They sure take their craft very seriously.

"Its time to bust out "11 minutes away" its never been a better time." Aaron said, hes more stressed than anyone at the moment.

"Nah, I dont think its time, what if we did "Oh Mami" or "Dead to Me" said Anessa.

"Anessa dont waste your breath, the boys are very much perfectionists, they only work well with each other believe it or not, and besides that, we have class." I said putting on my jacket and grabbing my bag.

"Roman im going to steal two skateboards from you! Is that ok?!"

"Sure whatever, no that dosent fit our sound! We need something hard core!." Roman stood up and got his mini white board and drew a whole diagram for Alec and Aaron.

"Bye boys." I grabbed the skateboards from their rack and handed one to Anessa.

"Bye!" They said in unison, waving us off.

"Um Amy, I dont know how to ride a skateboard." Aneesa said just dragging the board on the sidewalk.

"Oh im sorry I just assumed, and to be honest, I dont know how either." We both laughed walking into class.

" Hey Benster, I brought your girlfriend to class, I think she likes me more." I winked at Anessa.

"Fuck off Amy and shes not my girlfriend." Aneesa started to blush red and Devi was red but out of anger, she got up and stormed out, I of course followed her.

"Devi, what the hell is wrong with you." I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Youre whats wrong with me Amy, all the problems in my life are because of you, your selfish and have the biggest ego in our entire school!" Her screams drew the attention of everyone in the classes and in the hall.

"I didnt do anything to you, youve dug yourself into a deep ass hole with two amazing guys and for what? So you could be popular? Ben and Paxton arent pawns in your little make believe game Devi!" At this point there was a circle around us, Eleanor and Fabiola on devis side. Paxton, Ben and Anessa on mine.

"Your the cause of all this, your the reason Paxton broke his arm, your the reason Ben is with another girl! Your the reason for ruining people lives, by making up rumors about people!" Devi was angry

"You did that to yourself! They both were in love with you! Do you know how many times theyd always want to bring you to dinner at my house! No you dont, you were too focused being Paxton Hall-Yoshidas girlfriend that you lost track of the promise you made to my brother. Its you that ruins peoples lives, you Devi you made Paxton lose his swimming scholarship, you made Ben lose track of his grades. Youve ruined their lives and now you want to ruin mine." I stepped closer to her, Paxton held onto my arm stopping me from going any further.

"The next time you ever call me selfish again your over, done, you got that David, im sick of your shit and so is everyone els-" and right in that moment she slapped me and she began to run.

"Paxton let me go." He was now holding me from the waist.

"No, your gonna chase after her, jump on her and punch her." Paxton pulled me into a class room.

"Chill, just chill, breath." I cooperated with him, in hopes that he doesnt slap me.

"Shouldnt you be with your girlfriend, im sure shes wondering where your at." I gave him a sarcastic stare.

"Your more important. Now we are going to finish class without any casualties and im driving you to and from practice and school, is that clear." He gave me a stern look.

"You sound like Roman-"

"Is that clear Amy?"

"Yes chef"