chapter 3

"Yo this tastes so good pepper girl, but wheres the spice" trent kept stuffing his face with breakfast tacos.

"Dont worry Trent itll kick in in a few hours." The truth was i was embarrassed by paxton to even put salsa in Trents tacos, I felt nervous and red.

"Amy are you ok? You seem off." Everyone turned to me for a response I just kept my head down.

"Yea im cool, Roman, Aaron, Alec we have practice lets get going." I didnt want to stay here any longer, I felt out of place, in my own home.

"We dont have practice until later and besides what about the guys." They got their stuff ready as they tried to finish their food.

"I really dont care, they could either go to our practice or go to school, either or, ill be fine." I grabbed my bag and headed to where the greatest bands in the world start their careers, The garage, Romans Garage to be exact.

20 minutes later

"I pinch my skin in between my two fingers and wish I could cut some part off with some scissors!"

Roman plays the drums and electric piano, Alec is my rhythm guitarist, my bass player and background vocalist , and Aaron is the lead guitarist and im obviously the lead vocalist.

"Come on little lady give us a smile, no I aint' got nothin' to smile about"

Paxton and the rest of the boys come into the garage, they are our main supports.

"I got no one to smile for I waited a while for the moment to say I dont owe you a god damn thing!"

I stopped, I stumbled, I didnt expect them to actually show up, and worst of all devi was with them.

"Wow Amy that was totally lit, you have an amazing singing voice." Devi said clapping, to be honest I wasnt sure if I should be a bitch or nice to her.

"Thanks but i dont need your validation, I dont know who your trying to fool but I know your secret, and I dont appreciate you coming here and acting like you arent a two timing whore."