chapter 12

"Amy what you did was immature and childish, what makes you think you can go around and provoke people like that?" The principal gave me a stern face.

"She provoked me first, I was defending myself, against her defamation,which might I add, I could sue for. My father is a lawyer and ill make sure he give you a call." I grabbed my phone and began to fake dial my dads number.

"Oh dad the principal-" I was cut off by the principal.

"Amy there is no need for that, you can go." She gave me a smile.

"Ok nevermind dad see you at home bye, thank you bye" I got up and left. For some reason that always works.

I could even make it 2 feet from the door until I got ambushed. By Paxton, Ben and Anessa.

"Amy wtf I told you to stay away from her, how did you even get out of detention?" Paxton put his arm on my shoulder.

"I used the good old lawyer father card, it works every time." I smiled and walked to my locker.

"Is she getting suspended?" Aneesa had a worried look on her face.

"Maybe, who knows."

~the next day at UBTB~

"Athenes everyone!" The host got off stage after announcing us.

"Thank you all so much for coming out and supporting us, we wouldnt have come this far without your support, now this is a song dedicated to a close friends of mine."

"The mirrors image,it tells me its home time, but im not finished, cause youre not by my side,and as I arrived I thought I saw you leavin, carrying your shoes, decided that once again I was just dreamin of bumping into you-"

"Amy! Watch out!-"