chapter 7

"So theres going to be 100 different bands battling at this competition?" Arturo asked, all the boys where in romans garage helping us get ready for the ultimate battle of the bands.

"Yup, 2 sets of fifty battle against each other and who ever are the last standing from that group go against the other winner and they get crowned the band of the year and get scholarships to a college of choice for each member." I explained.

So this is how the Ultimate Battle of the Bands will work. 50 bands go against each other out of those fifty, 25 bands will be left standing, then those 25 go against each other, with the help of one band from the other 25 to make it even, 13 will be left from those 25, and the other odd number from the other fifty to make it even, then 7 out of the 13 add the other number 7 to even out the playing field, out of those 7, four will move on and 2 out of the four will battle then the winner will go against the winner from the other fifty, confusing I know but thats why its called the Ultimate Battle of the Bands.

"So who are you guys going up against for the first round?" Asked Marcus.

"Arcadia, they do more indie type music so rn we are focusing on them, we got number 12." Roman said putting down his drumsticks.

"So we have to come up with a song to get everyone hype but also keep it classy enough to win." Aaron sat down next to paxton and just gave them details.

"We also want to keep the duet a secret." Alec was doing some songwriting on the couch.

"So Alec what song will you guys be using for the first round?" Paxton has been really nosey lately, I wonder why.

"Im not sure we as a band have to agree, if we dont itll throw off our whole flow and vibe." Alec closed his book and called a close practice, up until Ben showed up with some girl.

"Hey Amy this is Anessa, shes starting school tomorrow." Ben introduced her to all of us.

"Hey its nice to meet you but Ben we are trying to have a close practice." I didnt want to be a butch since this is my first time meeting the girl.

"Thats what I wanted to talk about, could you maybe add another band member? Shes always wanted to be in a band." Ben was so smiley with her.

"We will consider it, so Anessa you can stay for practice but Ben you have to leave." Roman said.

Ben was waiting in his car for Anessa I could tell something is going on.