chapter 11

"So she really slapped you?"

"Yeah just because I told her what everyone is thinking, she fucked up Paxton's life, and Ben's. Shes a hypocrite." I just sat down with my hand on my forehead.

"So what are you going to do?" Roman sat down next to me, and started rubbing my back.

"To be honest Aaron, I dont know, Paxton has been watching me like a hawk, I dont think there is much I can do, she seems protected by everyone." I gave Roman a smile, he returned it, Roman always had such masculine features. Hes what alot of people would call "pretty." His eyes where slim, he was skinny, and always wore black, and he had a hidden tattoo, on his V, it was a blue butterfly, he said that the blue butterfly reminds him of me.

"Well we got to figure out something, because after everything shes going to show up at our shows in hopes of getting Paxton back." Aaron was similar to Roman, expect Aaron had curly hair, he also had very masculine shoulders, his eyes were more rounded out and he had a bump on his nose.

"Your being ridiculous Aaron, we cant do anything, didnt you just hear her." Roman got up and began to argue with Aaron.

Alec was writing songs with his headphones on, Alec is more of the quite type. He was the cliche blonde hair blue/green eyes hottie, expect for the piercings and facial hair. He was also skinny, he also had a hidden tattoo, oh his right collar bone, a rose, for his love for the band.

They all have piercings and tattoos. They are single because either they didnt work out or because they are to scary.

"Guys stop, its Amy choice if she wants to do something about Devi or if shes wants to drop it." Anessa chimed in. They stared at me for a while.

"Im not going to do anything, im going to focus on what really matters, my music. And if anyone has a problem with it they can go fuck themselves!" I got up and walked over to Alec.

"So are you hungry Alec because im starving, want some in and out?" He took of one headphone.

"Nah I want McDonald's."

~The next day:At school~

I was walking in the hall with Anessa and Ben. Ben was talking about subjects and events.

"yea I totally beat her ass, she was begging me to get off of her, Paxton had to pull me off, she was bleeding from her nose and was so scared she ran away." Devi had her back facing me, and considering the events that happened yesterday she was talking about me.

"Omg im so scared something call the principal!" I fake screamed and leaned on devi, she had a blank/scared face on.

"Whats wrong david, I thought you said you werent scared of me, why that faces huh?" I laughed at her bluff.

"Amy not this again please, im going to have to call Paxton." Ben seemed exhausted.

"Dont worry Ben, im not doing anything, come on Devi slap me again, or in your case "punch" me in the face!" She didnt say a word, she just glared at me.

"You are so full of yourself."