chapter 9

"That was amazing! Now the judges have voted and the band moving on to the next round is, Athenes!" Everyone was clapping and cheering us on as we got off stage.

"Amy you did great im so proud of you." Ben gave me a hug.

"Whats wrong?" Asked Aaron.

"Paxton, hes hooking up with some girl right about now." I just stared at the door they existed from.

"Dont worry about them, today was your day, so now we are to party and think of another good song to win over the judges for the next round." Aaron patted my shoulder.

"I know but, to be honest I really dont know, and plus i think I have a good song already."

~2 weeks later~

"Give it up for everyone's new favorite band, Athenes!!"

This time everyone was here from most on the guys and people from school and my parents.

"I wanna be your slave, I wanna be your master, I wanna make your heartbeat run like rollercoasters."

I could see the confusion on peoples faces as this isnt our regular sound.

"I wanna be a good boy, I wanna be a gangster, cause you can be the beauty, and I could be the monster, I love you since this morning, not just for aesthetic."

As I said those words Paxton and his new girlfriend, or whatever he calls them nowadays, walked through the doors.

" I wanna touch your body, so fucking electric, I know you scared of me, you said im too eccentric, im crying all my tears and thats fucking pathetic, I wanna make you hungry, then I wanna feed ya, I wanna paint your face, like youre my Mona Lisa, I wanna be a champion, I wanna be a loser."

Everyone was waiting for something cool to happen, I know I can be such a bore.

"Ill even be a clown cause I just wanna amuse ya, I wanna be your sex toy, I wanna be your teacher, I wanna be your sin, I wanna be a preacher, I wanna make your love me then I wanna leave ya, cause baby im your david, and your my Goliath. (Ah-ha Mhm ah-ah)"

Me and Anessa gave each other a smile, see even though she was doing great as a background vocalist, this song was to be a duet.

"Because im the devil, whos searching for redemption,
(And im a lawyer whos searching for redemption)
And im a killer, whos searching for redemption,
(Im a motherfucking monster, whos searching for redemption)
And im a bad guy, whos searching for redemption,
(And im a blonde girl, whos searching for redemption)
Im a freak that is searching for redemption,
(Im mother fucking monster, whos searching for redemption.)"

Aaron started his guitar solo, I stood next to him as he finished, and kissed him on the cheek, I looked at paxton and he had an un-amused face while his arm was around Tory.

"I wanna be your slave, I wanna be your master, I wanna make your heart beat run like rollercoaster.
(I wanna be a good boy, I wanna be a gangster, cause you can be the beauty, and I could be the monster.) I wanna make you quite, I wanna make you nervous, I wanna set you free but im so fucking jealous."

I glanced at everyone in the room, I couldnt tell if they were having a good time, I looked at Tory she was dancing and I glanced at paxton, his eyes were fixated on me, so to be playful I winked at him.

"(I wanna pull your strings like your my telecaster, and if you want to use me I could be your puppet) cuz im the devil whos searching for redemption. (And im a lawyer whos searching for redemption) and im a killer whos searching for redemption (im a mother Fucking monster whos searching for redemption. (I wanna be your slave) I wanna be your master."