chapter 4

"Wtf Amy, you really humiliated devi infront of everyone." Ben was mad, I could literally see the stem coming off of him.

"Ben you didnt see or hear what I did, you dont know your "girlfriend" like I do, ive heard things alright, and if I want to call her out i can, im just looking out for you Benny." Ive been calling ben that since I was 2.

"Fine then tell me what youve supposedly heard" Ben sat down next to me on my bed.

"Devis cheating on you with paxton."

~6 hours earlier~

"What are you talking about, im not two timing anyone, im only with paxton." Devi started to get anxious, I could see the sweat form on her forehead.

"Amy thats enough" paxton came over and put his arm around her.

"Youll see she isnt worth it pax, youll lose your swimming career because of her, after her you wont be the same and im going to have to pick up the fucking piece every single time, your going to regret her." I turned around and got behind of the mic.

"No, I wont smile but ill show you my teeth, and ima let you speak if you just let me breathe"

The boys had this awkward face of while I sang except trent, he always chooses weird moments to be funny.

"Ive been polite but wouldnt be caught dead, letting a man tell me what I should do in my bed."

Slowly I closed my eyes, I knew that the boys would play faster and id be in my happy place, the band contests, which just so happened to be in a few hours.

"Keep my exes in check in my basement, cause kindness is weakness,or worse, your complacent."

Slowly the boys played faster and the beat got louder and I heard muffled shouts.

"I could play nice or i could be a bully, im tired and angry but somebody should be."

I opened my eyes to see a crowd and smiling faces, this is what it's all about, the smiles.