28

POV Beth
When I arrived at her school, I walked inside to her class. I see her sitting at her table with a bin, I think in case if she has to throw up again. When her teacher saw me, she walked to the door, while I walked in. Tess stood up from her table, and walked to me.
After I talked a bit with her teacher, I walked with Tess outside. I had already packed her bag. Tess reached her hands out for me to pick her up. I picked her up, and she lays her head down in my neck. "Not feeling well, sweetie?" She nodded, while I felt a wet spot on my shirt. "Hey honey don't cry, you'll feel better soon." I gave her a kiss. "My stomach hurts." She cried, when I put her down in her car seat. "I'll give you something for that, when we are home." She nodded but kept crying the whole ride to home. When arrived home, I picked Tess out of the car and walked towards the front door. I put her down on the couch. "Do you want your teddy bear, and watch tv?" She nodded. I put on Dora for her. When I packed her teddy bear. I walked back down stairs, and and it to her. I packed a suppository and the thermometer. When I had those things, I walked to Tess. I put the thermometer in her ear, it was 39,0. After I gave her a suppository I sat down with Tess on my lap. "Try to sleep a little." She closed her eyes.

Two days ago, Daniëlle decided to leave arsenal and join Lyon. I'm so proud of her, that she will do this. We wanted to tell Tess today about it, but I'm not sure, because she is sick. I have to talk about that with Daniëlle.  I think we could tell her today, but I think she will be upset, but we'll talk about it.

POV Daniëlle
When I was done with training, I went as soon as possible to home. Beth sent me already a message that Tess had a high temperature.
When I was home, I walked inside where Beth was sitting on the couch with Tess. Tess was asleep on her lap. "Hey babe." I gave her a kiss. I grabbed some drink, and walked back to Beth and sat down next to her. "I was thinking: when are we going to tell about that you're going to play for Lyon?" Beth asked. I actually forgot about that we would tell her today. "Uhm we can tell her today, she has to know it, but I'm a little scared for her reaction." I say. "I know it's difficult, but how later we tell her how more difficult it is, so I think we have to tell her today." Beth said. I nodded, and gave her a kiss.

After a while we had decided that we'll tell her today.
We had put her down on the couch, while we watched tv. I heard some soft groans, after that Tess her eyes opened slowly. I picked her up and put her down on my lap. "Hey sweetie, slept well?" She nodded.

When she was a Little more awake we told her. "Tess we have to tell you something." I began. She looked scared at us. "Uhm as you know my contract at arsenal ends at the end of the season." She nodded gently. "So I had the choice between extend my contract and stay here, or leave and go to an other club. I have chosen to leave Arsenal, and go to Lyon." I say. Tess started to cry, and run out of my arms upstairs. We both got up, and run after her.