31

Jill POV
I woke up, because I heard Tess coming in my room. I looked at my clock and saw it was 5 in the morning. "Hey Tess, what's wrong?" "I- I can't s- sleep anymore." She mumbled softly. "Ahw come here." She climbed on my bed, and laid down against me. "Shall we try to sleep again?" She nodded slowly, as she closed her eyes.

~

It's now a few hours later. It's 9:30 and I just woke up, but Tess is still asleep. I felt that I needed to go to the toilet, so I got up gently, trying not to wake her up. I just finished, when I suddenly heard Tess crying. I run back to my room, and she laid crying. I picked her up, and she laid her head down on my shoulder. "Heyy. Sh sh, it's okay." I said while rubbing her back. She calmed down a bit. "What's wrong?" I asked softly. "You weren't here anymore." She cried. "Ahw, I was at the toilet." She nodded slowly. "Shall we go downstairs to eat breakfast?" She nodded. I walked still with her in my arms downstairs.  I wanted to put her down on the couch, when she said: "Noo." So made breakfast for us, while still holding her. She is very clingy, so I'll call Beth or Daan. They'll come back around 6pm. "I miss mommy." Tess whispered softly. "Ahw. She'll come back tonight.

~

We are now watching a movie. I still can't put Tess down, because she'll cry then, so she was sitting on my lap. I just sent Beth a message to ask what I should do about her being so clingy, and that she missed Daniëlle.

~

it's now a few hours later and Anna and Lotte will come her, because we'll watch movies. The doorbell rang, so I put Tess down and walked to the door, and opened it. "Heyy." I gave them both a hug, before we went back to the living room. "Hey Tess." Anna said enthusiastically. "Hi." Tess replied softly. She looked at me, and hold up her hands out for me. I picked her up. "Do you guys want some drink?" They said what they wanted. "Tess can you stay here with them, I'll be right back. I'll just get some drink for us." I asked. "No I stay with you." She replied, so I walked with her to the kitchen. When I had everything, we walked back and sat down on the couch. Tess laid with her head on my chest. "Are you having a fun sleepover with auntie Jill?" Lotte asked. "Yes." Tess whispered. I stood up, and walked upstairs. "Tess sweetie what's wrong?" I asked while I sat down on my bed. "Scared, and I miss mommy." She started to cry. "Shh. It's okay. You know them right?" I asked, while slowly rubbing her back. She laid her head on my shoulder, and nodded slowly. "Mommy will be back home tonight, she'll come here." I said softly. "But I want her to be here now." She cried. "Sorry but it can't. She'll be home tonight. I promise you."
She looked at me. "You pwomise?" I nodded with a little smile. It's now 3pm, so they'll be here in 3 hours. "Come shall we go back downstairs, you can stay with me." She nodded slowly. "Can take my teddy bear with me downstairs?" I nodded,so I got up and gave her her teddy bear, which she hold close. We walked back downstairs. "Shall we watch a movie?" They nodded. I put on the movie, while Tess buried her head on my chest.

~

I just got a message from Daniëlle, that they are almost here. Tess fell asleep while we were watching a movie. When the doorbell rang, Tess woke up. "Mommy and mama are here?" She looked at me tired, but smiled a little bit. Anna and Lotte already left half an hour ago.
I stood up, and opened the door.

POV Daniëlle
I've signed today my contract at Lyon. My parents and Beth were there with me, so i felt safe. Lyon made me feel good there, so I have a good feeling about it, but it's difficult to leave Arsenal. It's even more difficult to leave Beth and Tess, but we'll see each other as much as we can.

We just arrived at Jill's house, when she opened the door, with Tess in her arms. Tess hold her hands out for me to pick her. I picked her over from Jill. "Hey Tess." I said, while I give her a kiss. "Hey mommy." I gave her to Beth who also gave her a kiss. We walked to the living room. "Do you wanna eat here?" Jill asked. We nodded. Tess crawled from Beth her lap, to my my lap, and laid her head down on my chest. Jill is cooking. "Are you okay?" Beth asked. She just looked really tired. "Just tired." She mumbled. "After dinner we'll go back home." She nodded.

We just finished dinner. "Come Tess, we go home." She was sitting with Jill. "NOO I stay here." "No Tess, we'll go home. You'll see Jill soon." I said. Tess started to cry."NOO!" She screamed. "Don't scream Tess. And yes we go home, tomorrow you have to go to school again." She kept crying. "We know you're tired, after we come back home, you'll go to bed."

We eventually got her in the car, but she is still crying. Beth will drive us home. "Thank you Jill." I said as I gave her a hug. "No problem, we had fun." I step in the back, because I'll sit there with Tess. Beth drove off to our home.