37

Pov Daniëlle
It's the next day, and Beth will go back to London. Tess Will stay here for the upcoming weeks. I'm a bit scared about how it will go, but we will see. Today I have a day off, so I can have some time alone with Tess. Beth her flight leaves at 14:35.

It's now 08:00, and Tess just came in our room. "Slept well baby?" She nodded. She laid down between me and Beth. "Mommy, can I wake up mama?" I nodded. She climbed on top of Beth, and gave her some kisses. "Wake up mama!" Beth woke up slowly. "Goodmorning mama." Tess gave her a kiss. "Goodmorning baby." We stayed in bed for some longer time, just enjoying this moment together. I've really missed these moments in the morning, just cuddling in bed.

We just had lunch, and it's time to go to the airport. We walked to the car, and drove off to the airport. I'm driving, and Beth is sitting in the back with Tess. She's realising, that Beth is gonna leave. Beth and I are struggling that I'm living in Lyon. But it's maybe the hardest for Tess. Because she is a little child.

It's time for Beth, to go to the security. I give Beth a kiss. "Goodbye babe, I love you! Call me when you land." "Bye babe! I love you!" "Goodbye baby, I love you." Tess started to cry. "I'll see you soon. I love you so much." She gave Tess to me.

~

We just finished dinner, and it's bath time for Tess. We walk upstairs to the bathroom. Today we went to the shops, for some things for Tess her room. She loves it, so that's good.
"You bath too?" I nodded. I filled the bath. I grabbed one pyjama from Tess, and also mine. I also grabbed the shampoo, and all that stuff. I helped Tess with getting undressed, and put her in the bath. When I got in bath too, I turned off the tap. We have lots of bubbles in the bath, which Tess love really much. I put a few bubbles on my hand, and blew them to Tess. She giggled, and did the same. She climbed on my lap, and grabbed some bubbles, and clapped her hands above my head. "You like that, huh." She nodded with a big, cute smile. I washed her and her hear, after that I got out the bath. Meantime Tess was playing with the water. "Come Tess, it's time to come out." She sighed, but got out. I picked her up, and dried her off. I put her pyjama on. I walked to her room, and put her in her bed. "Goodnight baby, I love you. I'm downstairs or in my room." I gave her a kiss, she smiled. "Goodnight mommy, I love you." I turned the light off, and walked downstairs.

When I was about to go upstairs, I heard Tess walking on the stairs. "I can't sleep." She whispered. I walked to her, and picked her up. "Why?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Do you want to sleep in my bed?" She nodded. I walked upstairs to my room. I put Tess down on the bed, while I made myself ready for bed. After that, I walked to my bedroom. I laid down in bed. Tess laid down on me. "Goodnight honey." I gave her a kiss. "Goodnight."

~

It's the next morning, and it's time to go to the club. "I'm scared." Tess whispered. I expected this already. Of course she knows everyone from arsenal, but no one from Olympique Lyon. "Everyone is really sweet, and they will like you. I promise you." She nodded, but still looked a little scared. When we arrived, we got out the car. I saw Damaris and Signe arriving. I picked Tess up. "That are two of my teammates." She nodded, but laid her head on my shoulders. I walked to them. "Hey." Tess looked up slowly. "I'm Damaris." "I'm Signe." "Tess." She whispered. We walked to the door. As closer as we got, Tess hold on me tighter, and laid her head down in my neck. I opened the door, and everyone looked at us. I sat down on my place. "Okay, she's nervous. So please stay calm. Say your name, on at a time." Everyone did. Tess started to calm down a bit. After a little time, it was time to train.