15

I really enjoyed writing this chapter!😍❤️

Daan pov

"uhm Beau." "ah thats a cool name." we were done, so we walked to the car. "can Beau sit with me?" "yeh, but i sit there also." i said. we sit Down. Beth is driving. today come my parents with my sister (Emy) and her children (Anne and Sara). Tess really loves my family. tonight come our teammates. yesterday we celebrated with the family of Beth. We first go home. Beth stay then with Tess and Beau at home, and i'll pick my family from the airport. And i'll also pick the cake. after a while we arrive home. i go immediately to the bakery and the airport. i missed my family. when had the the cake i go to the airport. i look on the screen to look if they already landed. i see landed 20 minutes ago, so i walk to the arrival hall. after 5 minutes they walk trough the door. i give them al a big hug. we walk to the car and drive home. as we arrive we go inside, where i see Tess and Beth hugging while watching tv. "hee."

pov Beth:
I was watching tv with Tess. Daan is picking the cake and her family. Today turned Tess 8. After a while I hear a door opening. "They are here." I say to Tess. They walk in. Tess jump of my lap and run to Emy. She picks her up. "Happy birthdayy!" She say. EMU give Tess to her parents. I give Anne and Sara a hug. We sit down on the couch with each other. I sit with Anne on my lap hugging her. "Who want something to drink. I help her with bringing it. We have a chocolate cake. I bring it to the table. With 8 candles. We first song for Tess. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!" We all sing. She blow the candles. "Do a wish." "Now it's time for the presents." They give her the presents. It's some toys and a football. "Thankyou!" She give them a hug. We eat our cake. I can see Tess is really happy, because she is smiling the whole time. I really love it to see her so happy. I think we go to a playground so Tess and Anne can play with each other, but i don't know if we go with all of us. Daan walks to the kitchen to pick some drink for us. I walk after her to help her. "i thought maybe we can go to the playground so Tess and Anne can play with each other." i say to Daan. "oh yeah good idea, it's a nice weather. We can ask if my parents and Emy go with us." "yes that's okay." we walk back to the livingroom and sit down on the couch. "we thought that we maybe can go to the playground." i say. "oh yeah nice. Go we with all of us or what." "we can go with all or if you don't want to go with us, you don't have to." "i'll stay with Sara at home." Emy say. "we also stay at home if that's okay." "that's okay, then we 2 go with Anne and Tess." Daan say. i nod. we take a ball with us, so we maybe can play football a bit. "come Tess and Anne we go to te playground." they both get i really big smile on their faces. i put on their shoes. "Daan come we go." she stand up. we walk outside in the direction of the playground. it's for about 5 minutes walking. as we arrive we put our stuff on the grass. we go to the slide, i go with Tess of the slide. i could see that Tess and Anne enjoy it. It looks really cute!

~

it's now 1,5 hour later. "they are both getting tired." Daan says. i nod. "come we go to home." i say to Tess and Anne. Tess holds out her hand, for that i have to pick her up. I pick her up, she rests her head in my neck. We walk back to home, Daan is also carrying Anne. after 5 minutes we are back home. Tess fell asleep, so i walk upstairs to lay her down in her bed. I walk back downstairs. i sit down on the couch next to Emy. "Tess was really tired. She fell asleep, while we walked back to home. So i laid her down in her bed." "oh okay, we go in 10 minutes to the hotel." Daan her mother. i nod. Tonight come Jill Viv and Lisa to us. an hour later Daan her family left. "i don't think we should sleep her really long" i say. Daan nods. "yeah indeed, i'll wake her up." Daan says as she stand up.

Danielle Pov

I walked upstairs to Tess her room. "Tess wake up." i whisper as i pick her up. she feels a bit warm. she slowly wake up. "come shall we go downstairs?" she nods. i put her down. she reaches her arm for me to pick her up. I pick her up, she lays her head in my neck. I walked downstairs. We sat down on the couch. Tess lay her head down on my chest. "are you happy with the presents?" Beth asked. Tess nods with a smile. "do you want something to drink?" "no." Tess says. "you have to drink." Beth says. we walked together to the kitchen. "she feels a bit warm." i say. "oh yeah, I thinks she is getting a bit sick." i nod. "yeah indeed, we have to keep attention on it." I say. "yeah we have to." We pick some drink for us, and walked back to Tess. I pick her up. "shall we watch a movie?" i ask Tess. she nods. "here lemonade for you." i say as i give her her cup with lemonade. "I'm not thirsty." she whispers. "just drink a bit." she slowly drink it. I put on a movie