34

Pov Beth
Tess just walked outside because she was mad at me. When I was about to go outside to look for her, Jordan was already talking to her, so I just decided to wait inside.

Pov Jordan
When I arrived, I saw Tess running out of the house. I quickly got out the car, and ran after her. "Tess, stop!" She slowly stopped. I bent down, so I was at the same height as her. I lifted her chin so she would look at me. "Tess why are you walking away from home?" She ignored me. "Tess, I ask you something." She shrugged her shoulders. "Tess talk to me, otherwise I can't help you." She started to cry. I picked her up. "Shh, it will be alright." "I miss mommy, and don't want her to leave us." She cried. "She'll be back soon, and its difficult, but I'm sure you and mama will go to her in Lyon very soon. I promise you." She just nodded. "But why did you leave the house?" "I-I don't know. I got mad because that mama left." She said. "But it's not her fault."

Pov Beth
I'm gonna call Danielë to ask about what I should do.

Phone call:
D; "hey babe."
B; "hey babe." She said sad.
D; "what's wrong, and where is Tess?"
B; "she got mad, because you left. She left the house, but she's now talking with Jordan, but for me it feels like she doesn't love me anymore." Beth started to cry.
D; "ohw no, she love you so so so much, but she's missing me, which is normal. She needs to learn to live with this. It's difficult, and it will take some time, but it will be okay. But always remember she loves you so so much!"
B; "thank you! What should I do know?"
D; "don't be too mad, but she has to know that she's not allowed to leave the house again."
B; "I will, thank you! I love you so much!"
D; "I love you too! I have to go."
B; "okay, byee!"

End phone call
Exactly on the moment we hung up, Jordan came in with Tess. Tess walks to me. "Sorry mama." I gave her a kiss. "It's okay, but don't ever do it again, you promise." "Pinky promise." I smiled.

~

It's now 3 weeks later, and the Olympics for Daniëlle are over. They lost the quarter finals from USA. She's so sad and disappointed about it.

I'm so proud of her. She's always dreamed about it!

It's now early in the morning, and Daniëlle arrived here yesterday night, but Tess was already asleep, so we wanted to surprise her when she wakes up.

It were some tough weeks, but it got better after a week. So I was really happy about that.

POV Daniëlle
It feels so good to be home with Beth.
It's now time to wake up Tess. We walked together upstairs to her room. I sat down on her bed, and slowly stroked her hair. "Tess honey, wake up." I whispered. She gently opened her eyes, and turned around. Her eyes widened. She jumped on top of me. "MOMMY." She hugged me. I gave her a kiss. "I've missed you!" She said. "I've missed you too." Beth joined the hug. "I love you!" Tess said "we love you too." Danielle and I said at the same moment.
~