11

Daan POV:
It's now 2 weeks later, and Tess wanna play football in a team. "Mommy I wanna play football." "Tess I'm now cooking after eating we'll play football." "No now." "Tess listen to mommy." "But momma." "No but Tess. Mommy and I know you wanna play football, but we say for now no." "No!" "Tess once again, you have to sit on the stairs, we are not gonna play football now. Mommy is cooking, soon we will eat." Since the day after the national break Tess call is mommy and momma. I'm mommy, and Beth is momma. Fortunately she listen to us, so we don't have to be mad at her. "Mommy I'm hungry." "Mommy is almost done, than we can go eat."
Tess will do home school. Beth and I can both give her lessons. This is easier for our trainings and thing for the national team. But we start tomorrow with football trainings, because that's good for her, than she can do thing with children from her age.

Beth POV
Tomorrow have my little girl her fist football training. She is really excited about it. We go tomorrow first to our training, after dinner we go to the training from Tess. "Dinner is ready." I hear Daan say. We walk to the table and sit down. "Enjoy your meal." Say I. We eat our food. We clean the plates. "Come we go play some football." Say I to Tess. She get a big smile on her face. We walk outside with the ball. She really enjoy it, it looks really cute! After a while I sat. "Come Tess its bedtime." She let out a sigh, but walk after me upstairs. She go to the toilet and all of that. And we elk to her room, she lay down. "Goodnight mom." "Goodnight." I say as I give her a kiss.

NEXT DAY
Daniëlle POV
Today we have first training, and Tess have finally her first training! I hear Tess coming to our room, she open it. "I can't sleep anymore." She say. I look at the clock it's 6 o'clock. "You can sleep here if you want." I say. She nod and climb on the bed, and lay down between me and Beth. She close her eyes. "Sleep well." I say, as I give her a kiss. I fell immediately asleep.

~

I wake up, I see it's 9 o'clock. We have to stand up because we have training in 2 hours. I wake Beth first up. "Wake up." She woke up. "Goodmorning, why is Tess here?" She asks. "She couldn't sleep anymore." "Oh okay, if wake her I'll make breakfast for us." "Okay." Beth step out bet and got down stairs. "Wake up." I say softly. She woke up. "Goodmorning." I say. "Morning." "Come shall we go downstairs?" She nod. I picked her up, and walked with her downstairs. I put her down at the chair. "Enjoy your meal." I say. We eat our bread. After we are done. We go upstairs to get changed.

~

We're now on our way to the club. We have a training. As we arrive, we walk inside we give Tess to someone of the staff, we always do that when we have a training or a homegame.

Staff POV
We sit down in the bench on the side of the field. "I wanna football." I hear Tess saying. "Not now, after the training you can play football again." "But I want to." "No won't do it." I'm getting irritated. She let a big sigh. "Yes." "No after the training." "Now." I just ignore her. I'll talk with Beth and Daan about it after their training.  After a while she stop complaining, she just look at the training with a smile.

Daniëlle POV:
The training went very well. I go to the changing room. I go under the shower. Tess sit with one of the staff in our chill room. As I'm done I walk to the chill room. "How was it?" I ask. "Well at the beginning she complained about she wanted to play football, but I said no." "Oh the whole time?" "No after a while she looked at the training with a smile, so she also liked watching the training." "Oh okay thanks." I walk with Tess to the car, because Beth is waiting at us there. I let Tess step in. I sat down in the car. I tell her about what the staff said to me. "Oh okay." She say. After lunch we go to the shopping center for some football shoes for Tess.

~

We are on our way to the shopping center. We go to the Nike store. I think she would choose pink one, because her favorite color is pink. "Mommy these are beautiful." Tess say as she point at some pink shoes. "Oh yeah, try them on." I say. I pick them for her, and help to put them on. She walk with it. "I want these!" She say really happy. "That's okay." I and Beth say at the same time. We laugh about it. Beth walk to the cash desk to pay them. After that we go to the car and drive home. As we arrive home. Beth cook dinner today, and I play some football in the garden. "Are you exited about your first training tonight?" "Tess really!!" She will play in a team with boys. "Dinner is ready." I hear Beth say. We walk inside and sit down at the table. "Are you exited?" Beth asks. "Yesss!!" "Nice." We eat spaghetti, it's Tess her favorite food. After dinner, I walk with Tess upstairs, to change her. She wears a arsenal kit from this season. It's really cute. After that we walk downstairs. It's time to go to her training....

——————————————————
Hii
I hope you liked chapter
Let me know in the comments
Xx