19

NEXT  MORNING

I hear Tess crying. I look at the clock, and see it's 7 o'clock. "hey what's wrong?" "hurt." She says. I pick her up, and walk with her downstairs and sit down on the couch with her on my lap. "shh mama is here." I'm rubbing her back. She don't stop crying. "shall I pick some drink for us both, and pick a suppository for you?" I ask. "NOO." "yes, then you'll feel better, and you have to drink something." "noo!" I nod. And stand up, and pick it. Today we have training, and start at 2pm. tonight will Lia and Caitlin eat with us here. So I hope, Tess feels better tonight. I noticed she feels a bit better than yesterday.

I give the suppository, and sit down on the couch with her on my lap.  "do you want to watch something on television?" She nods.I turn on the television and pick our drink. "no, i'm not thirsty." "Tess you have to drink it." She nods, and drink it slowly. "Do you feel a bit better than yesterday?" I ask Tess. she nods. "yes, a bit." "i'm happy to hear that." She lays her head down on my chest. "but I'm still tired." she says. "okay, try sleep a bit then." she closes her eyes. It's now 8am, so I let Daniëlle sleeping. I look now a bit on instagram, and like some edits from fans.

~

POV Daniëlle

I wake up, and see that Beth and Tess are not in bed anymore. So I think that they are downstairs, so I get changed and walk downstairs. I see Tess laying on the couch sleeping, and Beth sitting. "goodmorning, how is it with Tess?" I ask while I sit down next to Beth and give her a kiss. "still sick, but she feels better. I gave her a suppository and she is now aleep for 1,5 hours." Beth says. "Oh okay, has she still fever?" "yes, well I think so, because she feels still warm. But less that yesterday." I nod. "oh okay. I'm happy she feels better." "yes metoo. I'll pick some breakfast for us." Beth says and stand up. She walks to the kitchen. My parents and sister have already left yesterday. They really love Tess and Tess loves them also really much. The same is also with Beth her parents.

On monday we start with giving Tess school. The that we need has already arrived at our home, so we can start with the lessons on monday. She know it already, and she likes it, that we give her school. We are really happy with that! We are smart enough to give her school, and it's much easier for us with football. Because we are not always home, so we can give her school when we have time. That would be somethime before a training and the other times after the training. In 3 days Tess have her 1 first football game, I hope she isn't sick then anymore. Otherwise she would be really sad about it. I'm really happy that she feels already better then yesterday, because yesterday she felt really bad. Normally she have tomorrow a training, but I don't know if we let her go to the football training, but yeah we will see it tomorrow. I hope she feels good enough to go to her training, because normally she had yesterday training, but she is sick.

Beth walks back with coffe and 2 sandwiches for us both. "Thanks babe." I give her a kiss. "Shall we watch a serie?" Beth asks. I nod. "Yes okay, Emily in Paris?" We love this serie. "Yes, that's okay." Beth turns on Netflix and put on the serie: Emily in Paris. Meanwhile we eat our food. For Tess it's most important that she drink enough.
I don't know if we all go to the club, also Tess. I think we have to ask how she feels. "Do we take Tess with us to the training or stay you at home with her?" I ask. "Uhm I think I stay with her at home, because she's really tired, so we can better let her sleep here on the couch or something. That's better than there on the club." I nod. "Yes indeed that's okay." I say. "I'll call Joe to say, that I stay with Tess here at home." "Oh okay." She walks away to kitchen to call our coach. I hear Tess moving. "Mommy." She whispers. "Hey honey. Slept well?" She nods. I pick her up, and place her down on my lap. "Okay fine, do you feel a bit better?" She nods. "Okay good." Beth came back. "I can stay at home with her." "Okay." I replied. "How do you feel?" Beth asks. "Still pain in my stomach, but besides that I feel better." She replies. I'm really happy with this, because than she can probably go to her training tomorrow. "Oh okay, do you want something to eat?" She nods gently. "A bit, but not much." "That's okay, do you want a sandwich with chocolate sprinkles." She nods. Beth walks away to make it for her. And comes back and give it to Tess. "Thanks!" She eat it. I think she can come with us to the training. I have to ask Tess if she want to stay here at home, or go with us to the training. "Tess?" She turnes her head. "Do you want to stay here with mama at home while I go to the training, or go with us to the training?" Beth looks at me, like what do you say. "Stay here." She replies. "That's okay." I give her a kiss.
~