4

Hii
Today an extra chapter. I hope you'll like it
Xx

——————————————————
Beth:
Daan walked upstairs to call the police. Tess started to cry. "What's wrong sweetie?" I asked. "I'm feeling sick." She replied softly. "Ahh sweetie come here." I pulled her closer to me and rubbed her back. I send a message to Daan. She say she would take the thermometer with her. After 3 minutes Daan came back. She put the thermometer in Tess her ear. It blieps. She pulled it out. "And?" I asked. "38,6." Daan answered with a sad face. "Uhm Tess are you in pain." Daan asked as she sit down next to us. she nodded slowly. "Where do you have pain?" I asked. She pointed to her stomach and her ears. "Ahw sweetie, it's okay. Should we give you something for it so you feel a bit better?" She nodded. Daan pick Tess up and I pick a paracetamol for her. I walked back and gave it to her. "Let's just today watch movies or something." Daan and Tess nodded.

Daniëlle
I pick a cover for us so we could lay under it. And her teddy bear for her. I came back and saw Beth and Tess sitting on the couch. I gave the teddy bear to Tess. "Thankyou." She said. I pulled the cover over Tess.  And sit down next to them. I packed the remote and switched on the tv. "What shall we watch?" I asked. "Frozen." Said Tess with a smile. "Ok." I said and Daan nodded. We lay there for a while. I noticed she started to cry again. "Hey what's wrong?" "I have to vomit." She said softly. I picked her up and walked with her to the toilet. There she started vomite. And she started to cry. "Shhh it's ok shhh." I said cuddling her. After a little while we walked back to the living room. And I sit down with her on my lap. Beth put the cover over Tess. And gave Tess her teddy bear. I keep hugging her. After a while I noticed she fell a sleep. "She's asleep." I said softly. Beth nodded. "Do you know on what time they will call?" Beth asked. "I don't know but I think we don't have to wait really long." I said. Beth nodded. Then I get a call. It was the police. I stand up and lay Tess gently on Beth her lap. I walked upstairs and pick up the call.

The call:
P: hello is this Danielle van de Donk?
D: yes I'm Danielle van de Donk.
P: ok. As you know we went to the house of Tess. We picked them up because they are really angry and drunk. If you want to you can adopt Tess. Because they said: hold her she is a awful kid.
D: ohh how could you say that about so sweet little girl. But we want to adopt her.
P: ok if you come tomorrow at 1 o'clock at the police office then you can sign to adopt her.
D: that's ok.
P: how is it with her?
D: well she is sick...
P: ohw what does she have?
D: fever but not really high. And pain in her ear and stomach but she's now asleep.
P: oh ok if there's something call us then we will help you.
D: okay thank you. Bye
P: no problem bye.

End call
I walked downstairs. I sit down next to Beth. "And?" I tell her the whole story. "Ohw ok so we can adopt her?" Asked Beth with a smile. "Yes." I said as I gave her a kiss. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked. "Uhm yes a coke please." "Sure" I said as I walked to the kitchen to pick 2 cokes. And walked back to the couch. "How should we say it to her?" I asked as I sit down. "Uhm as she is awake for a little while then just say it." Beth said. "what shall we do with Lisa Jill and viv?" Beth asked. "Uhm i think they can come." "Ok." I said. Beth had put Tess on the couch. After an hour Tess woke up. And lay her head down on my chest. I stroke her back softly. "How. Do you feel." I asked. "A bit better." She answered. "Good. Do you want to watch the movie further." She nodded with a little smile. I turned on the television. And put on the movie. She laid her head again down on my chest. "Do you want something to drink?" Beth asked. She nodded. "Do you want lemonade?" She nodded. Beth walked to the kitchen. As she came back she gave it to Tess. And she drink it. "Is it ok if some of our teammates come tonight?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay." She replied. "On what time come they?" She asked. "Uhm at 7 o'clock." I answered. "Ok." She said and we looked back at the movie. After a while the movie ended. "I will make the dinner." I said en they nod.

Beth:
After 30 minutes Daan said. "Dinner is ready!" I walked with Tess in my arms to the kitchen and sit down with her on my lap. "I'm not hungry." She said softly. "Ok but you have to eat a little bit." I put some food on her plate. "If you eat this that's enough for today." I said. "Okay." She said softly. She ate slowly. After 15 minutes she finished her dinner. "Good sweetie." And she laid her head down on my chest. "Shall we bring you to bed?" I asked as we all finished dinner. She nodded. I stand up and we walked upstairs went to the toilet. After that I brushed her teeth. "Come." I said
I picked her up and walked with her to the bed.
I lay her down and pulled the covers over her. "Goodnight sweetie, just say it if there's something, just say it." Daan said. "Ok." She said. I turned the light off and walked away.

~

2 hours later
Tess:
I woke up. My stomach is hurting really bad. So I walk downstairs to see daan, Beth and 3 others sitting on the couch. "Hee what's wrong?" Danielle asked as she walked to me and pick me up.

Danielle:
As she walked downstairs I could see she has pain. I picked her up and walk to the couch. And sit down with her on my lap. She laid her her head against my chest. "What's wrong?" I asked again. "My stomach hurts." She replied softly as she started to cry. "Shh it's ok." I said stroking her back. Beth stand up to pick probably a paracetamol. She came back and gave her the paracetamol. After that she laid her head back down on my chest. After 20 minutes I noticed she fell asleep. "I'll bring her to bed." I said and stood up. I walked upstairs and laid her down in bed.

——————————————————
Hii I hoped you liked this chapter.
Let me know In the comments!
Xx