30

Pov Daniëlle
It's now Sunday, and today I'll fly with Beth to Lyon, where I'll sign my contract for Lyon.

Luckily Tess isn't sick anymore. She has been sick for 5 days and felt really bad. We went to the doctor who told us it was just the flu.

Tess won't go with us to Lyon, but she'll stay with Jill. Beth and I come back tomorrow, so Tess will sleep there.

Tess is still very sad about me leaving, but she knows we'll see each other as much as possible.

We'll bring her to Jill, and after that we'll drive to the airport.

We are now watching tv on the couch, and cuddling. We've already packed her things, which she needs.

We have to leave in 10 minutes, so we'll be on time. Our flight leaves at 5 pm. I'll sign tomorrow, and we fly back tomorrow night.

"We have to go." Beth said a few minutes later. We stood up, and walked to the car. We had already packed all the stuff in the car.

After a while we arrived at jills house, and walked towards the door. "Hey tessie!" Jill said excitedly when she opened the door.

Tess let go of my hand, and run to jill. "Auntie Jillie!"

We all walked to the Living room, and sat down on the couch. "Do you want some drink?" Jill asked. "No thanks we actually have to go." I said, as we stood up.

I've told Jill already about my transfer, so she knows it.

I gave Tess a kiss, and gave her to Beth who did the same. "Be good for auntie jill, we'll see you tomorrow! Loveyou." I said.

Beth gave her to jill, as we walked towards the car.

POV Jill
My little friend is here, because Daniëlle and Beth go to lyon.

It's now around 16:00. "What do you wanna do?" I asked. "Go to a play ground!" She said excitedly. "Yes that's good! Come we make us ready and go." She nodded. I grabbed a little bag, and put some juice, some sweets, a football and a blanket to sit on in it. "Let's go!" "YESSS." We walked outside, towards the play ground.

When we arrived there, we choose a place to sit down. I pulled the blanket out the bag, and laid it down. "Come we go play?" Tess asked impatiently. I laughed and said: "let's go! What do you wanna do first?" I asked while we stood up. "Slide!" Here is a tower with 6 different slides. We went up the tower. "Together?" I nodded. I sat down on the slide. "You can sit on my lap, while going down." She sat down on my lap. "Ready?" She nodded excitedly. We went down the slide, which was really fun.

"I want again, this was amazing!" We went again back up the tower. Now we went down the slide alone.

After a while we went down all the slides twice. "Come shall drink something?" She nodded, as we walked towards our place. When I gave her her juice, I also grabbed the sweets out of our bag.

~

We are almost going home, because it's almost time for dinner. "Tess come, we go home." She sighed but came to me. I had already put al the things back in the bag. Tess put her hands out for me to grab her. "I'm tired." She said. I picked her up and we walked to home.

When we arrived at home I opened the door and walked inside. I sat down on the couch, with Tess on my lap. "What are we going to eat?" She asked. "Pancakes. Do you wanna help me with baking?" She nodded with a smile. "Yay! Let's go!" Wa walked to the kitchen and baked the pancakes.

~

We just finished eating. We had so much fun during baking the pancakes.

"Shall we get a ice cream?" I asked. "YES!" She said with a big smile. After I cleaned the dishes, we walked outside towards where can buy ice creams. It's down the road here, so it's not so far away. "Which flavour do you want?" I asked when it was our turn to order it. "Strawberries." The woman behind the desk nods and put it in a bowl for her. We sat down at a table and ate our ice creams. I made a picture from Tess while she was eating and sent it to Daniëlle. She sent a picture back from them.

~

We just came back home, and it's already 8pm, so it's late for Tess. "Tess it's bedtime." We walked upstairs, and I helped her with making ready for bed. "Goodnight, I'm downstairs." I said. "Goodnight auntie jill, today was really fun." She said. "Yes it was! Goodnight." I walked out of her room, and closed the door.