9

Hii a new chapter.
I hope you'll like it
Xx
——————————————————
Next day...
I woke up and saw on my phone it was 9 o'clock. I stood up, and got changed. As I got changed. I walked over to Tess, and said. "wake up." she woke up. i picked her up and changed her. As I changed her we walked downstairs. "Goodmorning." I said as I sat down with Tess on my lap. "Goodmorning, slept well?" My mother asked. I nodded. "Yes and you?" "Yes I slept fine." She replied. I made our breakfast ready. For us both a breakfast with chocolate sprinkles. We ate it. "I go downstairs to pack our stuff." I said as I gave Tess to my mother.

Ivonne:
"Shall we watch something on television?" I asked. Tess nodded. I stood up and walked with her to the couch. We sat down. I turned on the television. "Do you want some lemonade?" I asked. Tess nodded. I stood up and picked it for her. I gave it to her as I came back. It's now 10:30 and daan came back downstairs. She sat down next to us on the couch. "Hee, I got a message from Lieke, she will be here in 10 minutes." Daan said. "Oh oké." I replied.

Daniëlle
After 10 minutes the bell rang. I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and gave Lieke a hug. "Hee how are you?" I asked. "I'm fine and you?" We walked to the living room. "Hee Tess." Lieke said happy.  Tess stood up and ran to Lieke. "Haii." She said happy. "Come we have to go!" I said as I gave my mother a kiss. "Tess say goodbye." I said. Lieke gave Tess to my mother and she gave her a hug. "Byee." She said. We walked outside to the car of Lieke. I put Tess down in the car. We drove to Zeist. Tess fell asleep. "Are you exited for the upcoming game against England?" Lieke asked. "Yes really it's also really nice to play against Beth." I replied. "Yeah that's nice." She said. "But I think it's also a bit weird or something." I said. "Yeah I understand that." She replied.

~

We already arrived in our room. I have no roommate, so I sleep alone with Tess. I gave the iPad to Tess so she could play games on the iPad. I unpacked our suitcases. And changed. We have a team talk with the coach and the team, Tess could be there, so she went with me. "Come we have to go." I said. She stood up. We walked to the elevated. Jackie and Inessa walked also to the elevator so we went with each other downstairs. As we arrived in the room we went sat down on a chair. I put Tess on my lap. As everyone arrived, Sarina began to speak: "okay girls. This week we have 1 away game against England. It's a practice game but it's important.

~

The talk of the coach is done. we went back to our room. Lieke and Kika went with us to our room. As we were there we sat down on our bed. "Do we have an open training?" I asked. "Nope it's a closed one." Lieke replied. "Oh oke." I replied.

~

It was 7:30. I and Beth said that we will call, and after that I'll bring Tess to bed. "Come Tess, shall we change first. And then call Beth?" I asked. "Yess!" She said. I changed her in her pyjama's. I laid down with her on my lap in bed.

The call:
D: Hii
B: Hii how are you?
T: good!
D: yeah we are fine. And you?
B: yes me to. What did you do today?
T: I've played with Lieke and kika!
B: nice was it fun?
T: yes really!
B: and you?
D: well we had a talk with Sarina and we had a practice. And now we some rest. And you?
B: well we had an open training for the fans. And I got some gifts.
D: oehh nicee, but we have to go, because Tess go to bed.
B: okay. Goodnight.
T: Goodnight, byee
B: bye

End call.
"Come let's go in bed." I said. I laid her down in bed and laid next to her. "Goodnight sweetie." I said as I gave her a kiss. "Goodnight." She replied. After a while she is asleep. I packed my phone and looked a bit on Instagram. I liked some edits of fans. After 30 minutes I packed my laptop. I watched a serie on Netflix.

~

Friday (matchday):
We had a game against England, so that means I play against Beth. It would be a difficult game, but I'm really exited. As I changed myself, I walked to the bed and sat down next to Tess. "Wake up." I whispered. She woke up. "Goodmorning." I said. "Goodmorning." She replied sleepy. "Come we make you ready for today." She nodded. I pulled the cover off her. She step out the bed. I changed her. As we were done we walked to the elevator. Jackie and Inessa walked also to the elevator so we went with them downstairs. As we arrived in the eating room, I pack breakfast for me and Tess. We ate it. "Okay girls you have now 45 minutes and then we walk a little bit around here with the team, so be downstairs in 45 minutes." She said. Today we play in Wembley. We walked to our room. Tess sat down on her bed. I gave her her iPad. She played some games on it. I went under the shower. After is was done I walked to Tess and sat down next to her. "Are you exited to watch the game?" I asked. She nodded with a big smile. "Yeah really!!" She said happy. After a while we had to go downstairs. "Come we have to go." I said. We stood up and walked to the elevator.

~

We were in the bus to the stadium. I'm really exited. Tess will stay with someone of the staff. As we went inside. I gave Tess to the . "Bye, I see you after the game!" "Bye good luck!"

——————————————————
Hij
This was a new chapter!
I hope you liked it.
Let me know in the comments.
Xx