35

Pov Beth
It's now a few hours later, and the only thing we did today was: cuddling on the couch and watching movies. Tess sits in the middle, me on the left and Danielle on the right side of her. We are all really enjoying this.

Tomorrow it's Daniëlle's birthday. I'm gonna take her to a restaurant, while Lisa and Vivianne will look after Tess.
But first we will go to the park to have a picnic there.

~

After we finished a movie, it was time to make dinner. "Mama, what are we going to eat?" Tess asked. "Spaghetti." She got a smile on her face. I walked to the kitchen.

POV Daniëlle
We just finished diner. Beth and I are cleaning, while Tess is playing in the Living room. Suddenly I heard something fall. Immediately after, I heard Tess crying really hard. We both run to the living room, and saw Tess laying on the ground holding her arm. "What happened?" I asked confused, as we sat down on the ground next to her. "I was standing on the c-couch, but I fell off." She cried. "Where are you hurting baby." She pointed to her left arm. I looked at Beth with a worried face. I picked Tess up and sat down on the couch with her. "I think we have to go to the doctor." Beth said to me. I nodded. Tess looked at us really scared. "N-no doctor." She cried, hiding her head in my chest. "Tess honey, the doctor needs to look at your arm." She nodded slowly. "Will you stay with me?" "Yes, and teddy will also come and stay with you." Beth said, holding Tess her teddybear.

-
It's now one hour later, and we just arrived in the hospital. We are waiting in the waitingroom. Luckily it isn't really busy, so I think it's soon our turn.
"Tess van de Donk." A younger docter came in. We stood up, and walked behind her to a room. "Hello I'm her doctor for now." She gave me and Beth a hand. "And what's your name?" She asked sweet to Tess. Tess looked with a scared look at me. "Tess." She whispered. We sat down on chairs in the room. "So what happened?" "Well, we just finished dinner, so we were cleaning the dishes. We suddenly heard her fall, and cry. So we run to her asked what happened. Apparently she fell of the couch on her arm." I explained. "Okay, I'll look at her arm." We nodded. She came over to me. "Tess sweetie, I'll look very gently at your arm. If it hurts, you have to tell me, so I can make you feel better. Okay?" Tess nodded, but clung on me very tight.

The docter did some tests, which didn't look very good, because Tess cried very hard. "Okay, I'm afraid it's broken, so I'm gonna make a x-ray from her arm." I nodded. She walked away.

She came back a little time later, with painkillers for Tess. "Let her take this, then her arm isn't hurting that much anymore. I'll come back in 15 minutes for the x-ray. Only one of you can come with us, the other has to stay here." We nodded. Tess took the painkillers. "I'm tired." Tess cried. I wasn't surprised, because it's already 8;30 PM, so its very late for her. "I know baby, but the doctors need to be sure, that your arm okay."

~

It's an hour later. The x-ray is already taken, but the results aren't back yet. Tess is fighting for her sleep, but she's in a lot of pain, so she can't sleep. "I wanna go home." "I know, but we have to wait, sorry, but it'll be fine. I promise you."

Half an hour later, the doctor finally came back with the results. "So uhm, I don't have really good news. Her arm is broken." "Does She need a surgery?" I'm a little scared for that. "Luckily not, so she'll get a cast on her arm for 3 weeks." We nodded. "How long will it take, until she get her cast?" Beth asked. "Between now, and an hour." We nodded.

It's 45 minutes, and we are finally picked up for her cast. We are all really tired, and wanna go home. "Is this gonna hurt?" Tess asked scared. "A little, but if your calm, it will hurt less." She nodded. They were putting it around her arm. "You can choose a Color, to be around the cast. Which do you want." The doctor showed her a few colours, to choose. "Pink." Tess said.

~

It's an hour later, and we are finally back home. "I'll bring Tess to bed." Beth nodded, I'll come upstairs to give you a kiss. Tess nodded, as she laid down her head in my neck. "Can I sleep in your bed." She asked softly. "Yes ofcourse honey." I made her ready for bed, and laid her down. "Goodnight sweetheart, I love you. We are downstairs." I gave her a kiss. Beth walked in the room, and sat down in the bed next to Tess. "Goodnight honey, I love you." She also gave her a kiss. "Goodnight."