Chapter 14

Bailey--

1 year

I walk to Liams car, hopping in and shutting the door. He smiles, leaning over and pecking my lips. "You ready?" He asks. We are going to the fair. "Yup! Lets go!" I say, clicking my seatbelt into place. We start to move, and he puts his hand on my bare knee. I'm wearing shorts that go just above mid thigh, and a plain black tee with my hair just in a simple side braid. Once we pull up, he runs to my side, openings the door. "Why, thanks!" I say, grabbing his hand. We had to park a few streets away, just for safety and no fans. As we walk to the booth, I realise I forgot my I phone "I'll be back, I forgot my phone. Buy good tickets!" I say. I turn around from Liam, a smile on my face.As I walk to the car through the dark, my only source of light being the street lights, I run into a group of teens. Maybe they where all fifteen... "Your coming with us, bitch." One says. Before I can do anything, I am hit in the head. I fall to the ground, and they pick me up. Soon, black dots slowly fill my vision, and I close my eyes, mind going blank.

I wake up in the back of a van, the same group of girls all around me. I scream out, but it is barely made out because of the tape on my mouth. I struggle, but nothing works. There are two girls in the back with me, and two in the front. I continue to scream, to get their attention. "Shut the fuck up!" One finally yells. I kick them with my foot. She whips her head around slapping me across the face. She rips off the tape... Mistake. "HEELP!" I scream. I continue screaming. They are all freaking out. I look over to see a all too familiar car with the red and blue lights... A cop car. They pull over, the cop still going. The smack me, so I act like I'm passed out. I let my body go limp, and let my eyes flutter shut. "Stupid ass slut. " one mumbles. Soon, I am picked up and brought outside. Soon, I am put in the trunk, the door slamming shut. My eyes fly open, panic rising in my gut. I bite at the duck tape that is keeping my hands together, it soon breaking. I rub my wrists, wincing at the swollen parts. I then rip off the tape holding my feet together quietly. I search frantically for a escape thing, but no use. My eyes scan the darkness. Finally, I see a faint glow from the back lights. I smile, kicking it. Soon, it breaks, falling onto the road. I crawl to it, reaching my hand out and reaching for the back. There's a button that opens it. I push it, bringing my hand back in as it opens. I stop it so the girls don't see it. I slip out, falling onto the road. I roll for a wile, but stop myself. I scramble to the side of the road, running back where we came from. Nothing is familiar. I wave for cars, but they drive on by me. Suddenly, there is a sharp pain in my back. I feel it, to find a piece of paper, stapled to my back. I scream, my head pounding. Suddenly, I fall, everything going black.