Chapter 6

Hey sorry I didn't update sooner, Here is the 6th chapter!
__________________________

--Bailey--

I could only hear, nothing else. All I could hear was that stupid beep. I tried so hard to open my eyes. That beep is pissing me off now. I was fed up now. My eyes shot open as I angrily punched the machine, causing a crack. It still works. I looked over to see Liam and Hailey looking at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked like I did nothing. "You just- never mind. I'm just happy your awake." Hailey said, hugging me. "What is he doing here.... Im nervous......" I whispered. "He found you and called the police then me." She said. "Can I talk to you Hailey..... Alone?" I ask a little louder so Liam would get it. He smiled and walked out, closing the door lightly. "You know that I get bullied by his friends now I am going to be made fun of for being an ORPHAN!!" I yelled. She winced at the word orphan. "I don't know. Do you really have to go to a stupid orphanage? You won't be able to go to school!" She said. " Yeah I will. And I am going when I get out." I said. "Ok. I will come every day." She said. She gave me a smile and walked out

I was now at the orphanage and walking up the stairs. I walked in to see a beautiful girl. She had purple hair at the top, and light blue at the bottom. She wore a band around her head and a white crop top with yellow shorts. She looked up from her sketches and smiled at me. "OMG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FRIEND! I am sky! What's your name" She yelled, hugging me. "I thought I would be lonely! Few!And my name is Bailey!" I said. She told me the rules, showed me around, and helped me unpack. It was already 7:00 and Hailey said she would meet me here at 6:00. But I guess not. Sky was doing something when Liam came in. "Hey, Hailey said she will come when she leaves her new friends house or something. But I felt bad so I came." He said, sitting beside me. "Thanks for actually caring." I said. "She cares..... I think...." He said. "Why do you want to spend time with a murderer?" I ask. "You where defending yourself. And cause I really like you." He said simply. "But you can't! You will get made fun of and I will be the cause of everything! Please don't I don't wanna-" I started but he cut me off...... By.......kissing........me....... I just sat there shocked but relaxed and started to kiss back. Fire works lit up inside me. It lasted 3 seconds exactly. I'm just weird.... It was my first kiss.... I smile and look down. "Wow. T-that was my f-first kiss. I didn't know that I would ever find the person that makes it feel like a fire was set off inside me... You did..." I said shyly. "B-but y-you have a g-girlfriend t-that will.... Never mind." I said. "I know she will hurt you. But I broke up with her after she hit you." He said. "Oh...... Y-you did that for m-me?" I ask. He nodded, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I look into his eyes, noticing how adorable they are. "Ya know, I always thought of you as a popular jerk that doesn't care about anyone but you, but I was wrong. You are...your amazing." I said, putting my head on his shoulder. I was playing with my hands when he held mine. I just smiled and sat up. "There is no visiting hours after 8:00.... It is almost time." I whisper. "I can sneak around like a ninja bailey. I will be ok. "ALL GUESTS ARE GONE GET YOUR ASSES IN BED WORTHLESS LITTLE UNWANTED BRATS!" I herd someone yell. I wince as Liam crawls under the bed. Sky sees him, giving me a questioning look as she walked in but I mouthed 'tell you later.'

A hour later we were positive that no one was awake. Liam came out and introduced himself to Sky. I sat beside him as they chatted. "Wow, I can't bealive that something so crazy would happen to a beautiful girl like you, Bailey!" Sky said, hugging me. Suddenly the door creaked open, reaviling Niall. I shot up, hugging him. He had tear stained cheeks, with puffy red eyes. "A-are you ok?" He asked. "I'm fine. Niall, thank you so much for leaving. I'm so glad it wasn't you." I said. Then we herd footsteps. The boys hid under our beds as we curled up in bed acting like we where sleeping. Then a nice looking lady came in. Sky sat up, hugging her. "Boys, come out." She said. They did, looking confused like me. "Guys this is November, my favorite care taker. She is on duty tomorrow, Bailey." Sky said. We shook hands and talked for 3 hours. Me and Liam fell asleep in my bed, Niall on the floor, Sky on her bed, and November on the chair. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.
___________________________________

Just letting you know, Liam and Bailey are not together, but they are just experiencing strong feelings for each outher. Well, by! Stay beautiful,

-Emma<3