Chapter 5

Heyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SUPER EXITED TO TELL WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HERE!!!!!!!!
__________________________

--Liam--

I drove away, worried about the yelling. I have drove for about 1 minute when I dicited to go back. Right when I pulled up, a gun shot sounded. I ran inside, seeing a dead woman, a dead man, and Bailey with a knife in her thigh. She was on the ground, quiet sobs escaping her mouth. "Oh my god, Bailey what happened?!" I asked, rushing up to her side. "He-he k-killed her a-and tried t-to kill me s-so I shot h-him and he s-stabbed m-" she started but passed out. "NO!" I yelled, calling the cops. M

"911?"

"This guy killed his wife so his daughter felt threatened so she got a gun and he tried to kill her so she shot him and he is dead but she got stabbed and is almost dead! HELP SHE IS LOOSING BLOOD PLEASE HELP!" I cried into the phone.
"Sir, calm down. Get a rag and wrap it around the ingery as tight as you can, the paramedics will be there soon." She said. I just hung up. I did what she said, and put her head in my hands. I sat there, silently singing to her when the paramedics busted in. They took her away as I just sat there. I stood up. "Is she ok?" I asked. "To tell you the truth, far from it. She has lost quite a lot of blood kid, she may not make it." They said. I nodded keeping a straight face. I called Hailey and told her about the problem. "J-just meet us at the hospital." I said. I was about to hang up, until she said something. "Do you like her?" She asked. I slightly smiled, and said, "yeah, I kinda do."

__________________________

Sorry it's not long! I just wanna leave you with only a little information, cause I like to be mean...... Well next chapter will be WAY longer...... Stay beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Emma<3