Chapter 2

Hey! I'm really starting to love this story already!!!! I think this is my favorite out of all of my stories. (Even tho there is only 3 xD lol) but it still is. Here is the second chapter!!!!!
__________________________

--Liam--

I bumped into a REALLY hot girl in the hall way. I can't bealive I haven't noticed her! All these years?!?! Well we don't have classes together...at least I don't think.... I was leaning on my hood of my truck, talking to my group when I saw her and Hailey wade walking by. I watched them talk, and then the mystery girl glanced at me. After a wile she did it again, but I turned away. "You like that bitch? Liam,she would just be a good one night stand." This girl I didn't even know said. "Who the hell are you and why in the fuck are you talking to me?" I asked her, putting a board expression on my face. "Really? I'm done with you shit heads!" She said walking off. She is a slut..... Well anyway I don't like her. I just think she is pretty fucking sexy.....

--Bailey--

I was laying on my back on top of Haileysbed, thinking. "What's got ya down butterfly?" Hailey asked, sitting beside me. She calls me butterfly cause she says I'm gentle and quiet like a butterfly. I like it. "People." I say, sighing. "Is there a special person that you have your mind set on?" She asked. "Yes." I say, nodding my head. "Ok,who's the guy?" She asked me, jumping up and down. I blush, sighing. "I don't like him, he is kinda cute, that's all." I say, sitting up, and facing her. "Is it Liam...." She asked, smirking. "It may be..." I say. "OMGOMGOMG!" She said, hugging me. Then she got all serious. "But be careful around him Bailey....he tends to just want to get in a girls pants and leave them.... Your still a Virgin and plus, I don't want my butterfly's wings being broken!" She said, popping her bottom lip out. I smile and poke her lip, making her pout. " it's not like anything will happen anyway.... Your butterfly still has her wings and plans to not be captured by a guy..." I said. "But that's how all butterfly's are....they always end up getting captured." She said. "I will be fine, now I better get home." I said, hugging her and leaving.
__________________________
Hope you liked it!!! Stay beautiful!!!

-Emma<3