Chapter 15

Guys, it's been a year... I just decided to do that...
--------------
Liam-

I walk to my car, calling Baileys name. It has been 50 minuets since she left. I should have left earlier to see what's wrong! But when I get there, the passenger door is open and the window is broken. "BAILEY!" I scream, panicking. I jump into the car, climbing to the drivers side and slamming the passenger shut, glass flying everywhere. I fumble with my keys as I start the car, speeding away. I'm on the highway, when I see a figure laying in the ground. I screech to a stop, doing a u turn, earning a lot of honks and yells. But I don't care. I need to find her. I jump out, running up to the figure. "BAILEY!" I yell, bending down to her. I shake her, but feel paper. I lift her shirt, to see a note STAPLED to her back. "Oh, god." I say after reading it. She's gonna die. She's gonna die. I pick her up, running to the car. She opens her eyes, screaming. "Shhh! It's ok! I'm with you!" I say. She closes her eyes again, but starts coughing up blood. "BAILEY!" I yell, tears rushing down my face. I speed towards the hospital, tears blurring my vision. Once I get there, I leave the car on and doors open. "HELP SHE GOT KIDNAPPED AND IS SPITTING UP BLOOD!" I scream. All heads turn towards us and they take her away. I run after them, but they won't let me. "PLEASE!" I scream, balling my eyes out. I slide down the wall, curling into a ball and crying.

Bailey-

I can hear, but I can't move or talk. Trust me, I tried. I don't wanna die. They had done something to me when I passed out, I just don't know what. "We have to remove the bullet!" I hear someone yell. Bullet?! "She will die ether way, it's in her chest!" Another person yells. Please, move, anything! I try and try. Finally, my eyes peel open. "LIAM!" I scream, causing the doctors to look at me. "Get. Me. Liam." I choke out. They leave, and Liam runs in. "Oh, god Bailey." He says. I smile, tears running down my cheeks. "Liam... I don't wanna say this, but I'm going to die." I say. He shakes his head, sliding down the wall, his shoulders shaking. "No, please. I wanna have a life with you! I want to marry the love of my life! Please!" He says. I look down at my large stomach. "You will have a memory. Liam, I'm pregnant. I bet when they do the sugary, they will take the baby out. You will have our little baby girl, as a memory of me. But Liam, just promise me one thing?" I say. He stands up, coming over to me. "Anything." He says, rubbing my stomach. I look down at my stomach, then back up at him. Tears fall from my eyes as I say these words: " Move on. But please, never forget me." I say. "I love you. But no. Because this is why. Bailey, will you marry me?" He says, pulling out a ring. I gasp, and nod my head. He slips it on my finger, lifting my chin and kissing me. "I-I love you,Liam." I say. Just then, the doctors push Liam out. But I hear him faintly say: "I love you more! I will never forget you!" I start to sob, but a mask is soon placed on my face. "The baby's name is... Is... Marabelle." I say and everything go's dark.

Liam-

14 hours later

The doctors come out, calling my name. I shoot up, running over. "We have good and bad news." They say. "Go on." I say. "The baby lived but... Bailey... She passed. I'm sorry. The last thing she said was she loved you and her baby. The name she chose is Marabelle." They say, holding out a baby girl. "Our baby girl... She looks just like her mother." I say, grabbing Marabelle. I cry happy and sad tears.

I watch my little baby girl through the glass as she plays with her toes, laughing. "I promise, I will keep you safe. I will do anything for you. I will do what your mother would have wanted me to do: guard you with my life." I say. I look up, tears falling down my face wildly. "I swear to you, Bailey. I will never forget you. Now I can tell everyone you where and are mine."
________________________________

Oh... My... God... I am almost in tears!! It's over! Bailey is dead! There is a baby!!!! 😭😭😭 I wanna give a special thanks to ultimate_bookfangirl (shay). I could not have gotten through this without your support! Also, thank you SO much to all my readers, and I plan on making a sequel!!!! Thank you so much for making this story successful!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

-Emma