Chapter 3

Hey I'm updating like crazy!!! I. Need.help.well, a picture of amber in up there but you will know who Amber is in this chapter! :)
__________________________

--Bailey--

I woke up to my alarm clock playing
Taylor swifts song 'love story'. I slammed it off, and sat up, just staring at my wall. I got up and walked downstairs to see my brothers Luke and Niall sitting at the table, eating breakfast. Luke looked up and his eyes went wide. "Woah, that hair is really something girl!" He said. "Ya thanks retard." I said, smacking him in the back of the head and making cereal. I sat down next to Niall, putting my head on his shoulder. "At least I have my Irish idiot on my side." I said. Luke
Is my adoptive brother. Me and Niall are Irish and we were adopted by Liz, Luke's mom. But we don't have a dad as a family all together. Me and Niall have no idea who our parents are actually. I ate my cereal and got in the shower. For an outfit, I dicited on pre ripped jeans, a black flowing top and black converse. I then brushed through my hair and crimped it. It looks good, if I do say so myself. I pinned my bangs back and put a black crown that is just a single band that gos around your head. I grabbed my book bag and started to walk to Haileys house when I got a text.

From:Hailey:)))))

Hey, I'm sick, won't be at school. Micheal will stay with u!!!! Xxxxx
To:butterflyXx

I sighed, but kept walking to school. Once I got there, the popular people where crowded around Liam, like always. Then, the girl that hates me,Amber walked up to me and pushed me down. "What did I-" I started to say but she slapped me. She grabbed my hair and pulled me up, but I grabbed her hand. "Please stop. I don't wanna hurt you." I whispered, really not wanting to. "What are you gonna do bitch. Your the one flirting with my boyfriend!" She said. "No I'm not!" I said. She was about to slap me but micheal grabbed her arm. "Go. away." he said and grabbed my hand as we walked away. He was going way too fast for me, causing me to almost fall. We stopped in a corner no one was at and he asked, "why did you mess with Liam? You knew she would have done that." He said, a worried look in my eyes. "I'm not! Liam just looks at me, and I get all wierded out so I look at him so he will stop!" I say, pacing back and forth wile rubbing the back of my neck. I started to walk away, but he stopped me and asked where I am going. "To think." I say, walking outside. Wile I was walking, I felt eyes on me. But I was the only one out here. I glanced behind me, but no one was there. I just shrugged it off, went about 1 row of trees back into the woods and just sat under a tree, staring at the little pink flowers that grew all over the tree. Many where falling on me, and beside me, but I didn't care. I just need to think about how to get rid of Amber, if I can't make Liam stop looking at me? I'll have to just avoid him as much as possible. But is that really enough?

__________________________

Will she get rid of Amber by getting rid of Liam? Or will nothing work out........hehe......next chapter will be longer than this one so, stay beautiful and keep reading! It will get better :p

-Emma<3