Chapter 10. Hacked by Music

Naomi's POV
I woke up to the sound of a loud cry of what sounded like pain. I groaned and hopped out of bed. As soon as I left my room Mikey dashed up to me and said (*take a deep breath, its long*) "MintIwasusingmynunchucksinthedojoandthenRaphsnuchupbehindmeandLeodistractedmeandDonniewasbeingajerkandjumpedontopofmethenRaphtakledmeandLeowasbeingLeoandRaphpunchedmyarmandithurtandthenandyeahand-"

"MIKEY!" I interrupted.
"Whah?" He whined.
"Slow down!"
"Sorry.." He mumbled as he trailed off.

Raph's POV
I woke up to hear Mikey and Naomi fighting. I scrambled out of my room and dashed between them.
"QUIET!" I shouted.
"Yeah, well," Naomi said, "its your fault. I mean, you and the guys scared the life out of him by using your 'stealth attack' moves."

"Wait... Whah?" I asked confused. I was in bed the whole time.

"I don't get why everyone is saying that!" Naomi cut in. "Its 'what' not 'whah'!"

"Naomi that's not the point! I was in bed this whole time. Mikey is seeing things. That happens when he is tired. Leo, Donnie and I were all sleeping until-"

"Not sleeping anymore." Came Leo's voice from the end of the room.

Mikey finally got his chance to speak. "Yeah, well if Raph didn't punch me how did I get this."
He pulled out his left arm to reveal a large bruise.

Naomi winced. "Ouch."

We all just sat there in science for a while until she said "Well see ya later ilithios! I'm gonna go back to my room."

Mikey whispered, "Raph, what does ilithios-"

"Ilithios means idiot in Greek." Donnie interrupted.

Okay... that's normal. And by that I mean everything.

Naomi's POV

I sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram on my phone listening to 1D songs.(one direction). I started singing out loud the lyrics to 'Fools Gold' as I played around with my phone.

"I'm like a crow on a wire, you're the shinning distraction that makes me fly, home
I'm like a boat on the water, you're the raise on the waves that calm my mind, oh every time.

But I know in my heart, you're not a constant star...

And yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met but I'm not done yet, fallin' for you, fools gold.
And I knew that, you turn it on for everyone you met but I don't regret, fallin' for you, fools gold."

The music suddenly glitched and a low rumbling voice came on. Shredder. Again. Seriously. I'm. Fed. Up. With. His. Poop.

"Naomi, you must come join the foot or I will keep sending my demons to the turtles, to the point where they go insane."

"Oh. I'm so scared I just pooped my pants. I DONT CARE!!!" I shouted at my phone.

"Better do it soon." He said. "While Mikey is still sane."

I heard the door creak open and I saw Mikey standing there with s knife pointed to his skull.
"Help..." he whimpered.

Sorry that was the meanest chapter ever. I hate myself now. Mikey lives for Neptune's sake. the reason I haven't updated anything for a while is because my wattpad hasn't been working. sorry 'bout that. Here have a cookie. remember,
Vote
Comment
And follow maybe?
~mint🌿🐆