Chapter 10. "Confused?"

Mikey's POV (A/N: that's a first!😂)

Recap: Mint stormed off into her room and called us what, ilithipos? I got no clue... but it was weird. For a while, I just sat in the kitchen playing with ice-cream kitty thinking about what happened. I then heard Mint shout "I DONT CARE!" And with that, I dashed off to her room to see if she was okay. But before I entered, I saw another turtle standing in her doorway... with an orange mask... two nunchucks at his side... the same freckles dancing apon his face. Is that, me? No, it can't be. I then noticed a knife held up to his head and he whispered "help..." to Mint. He drew the dagger back and I watched in horror as the knife drew closer to his skull. "NO!" I shouted lunging at him. The dagger fell out of his hand and created a deep gash in my arm, but I didn't notice right away. The other "me" was glitching, kind of like a... hologram? That's what it's called right? I think I heard Donnie use that word before.

"Mike-mikey?" Mint said, pulling me back to reality.

For some reason I let out a short laugh and said "Confused?"

"Yes. Very." She responded. She than looked at me as if she expected me to explain.

"Don't look at me," I said. "I'm just as confused."

Leo's POV

I just sat on my bed meditating for the next hour. Raph yelling as usual (at Donnie), Mikey yelling how confused he was, and Naomi was probably on her phone listening to crappy music. My eyes flickered open when I felt a small nip on my knee. I saw Spike inspecting my knee, with a small piece of lettuce dangling from his mouth. I let out a soft chuckle and closed my eyes again to meditate... only for five minutes or so until Raph came in and tackled me.

Raph's POV

It was now what, 9:00 p.m. and we just had finished night patrol. Mikey fell asleep before we even got back home. Leo wanted to stay up later and do longer patrols, Donnie wanted to treat Mikey's cut and work on his experiments, and I wanted to have a chance to talk to Naomi. Or Mint, like Mikey called her. I walked up to her door and gave three soft knocks before she called from inside to come in. Next thing I know we are sitting on her bed talking about the crazy day we had. Honestly, I didn't hear half the things she said, all I saw was her dazzling smile.

"Well, I gotta go, get some rest, we have early training tomorrow." I said walking to the exit.

"Okay." She said.

"Goodnight." I told her.

"Goodbye." She told me.
But I didn't hear her change in words.

Okay, so a bit confusing, right. well, look at the chapter name dude! The ending, is VERY IMPORTANT!!! Also, this book got 458 views so far!! I didn't expect more than two!! Also 34 votes!! Love you guys so much! Okay so you know the drill. have a cookie and don't forget to
Vote,
Comment,
And follow maybe!
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Also, shoutout to...
@RebeccaMoore374
And...
@hannah1206 !!!

Want a shoutout? Then just comment something about this book, anything and you are guaranteed to get one!

Peace from the sewers!✌️
~Mint🐆🌿