Chapter 4. I found a friend, Mikey

Naomi's P.O.V
I giggled at what the orange masked turtle said. "Gahhhh!" I said in between laughs.
"Oh, you're a leopard-girl! If you don't beat the life out of me, I will give you meat strips everyday in your leopard form, and loads of makeup and that stuff if you just leave me alone." He whimpered.
I burst into tears laughing. I fall to the ground and can't breath. I laugh so hard that I don't notice when the purple masked turtle kicks me in the head, knocking me out.
~~~~~a while later~~~~~
I wake up with black dots at the corners of my vision. I can't see because of the blinding lights in my eyes. It also smells, bad, really bad. The orange turtle pops up in my face with a piece of disgusting,bloody, meat. "I promised, and you didn't beat me up, but I think that's because Donnie beat you up first."
"So Donnie is the purple one?" I say. "Yeah, he is. He's really nerdy and he took you to this lab to study you and torture you to death." The orange one shouts.
"WHAT!?! I DONT WANT TO BE TORTURED!" I scream
"He tortures me all the time with science stuff and metalhead. Anyway, my two other brothers are Leo and Raph."
He frowned
"Well," he said, "I'm not sure they like me. Leo is the blue one, leader and the oldest of us. Raph has a really bad attitude. he's always bossing me around and picking on me... they all do. I'm Mikey by the way." He says.
"Look Mikey, you seem really nice, so nice you would let me out of this trap! If you do, I can take you to my dojo and show you around. It will be a secret though, understand?"
He grins and shouts "BOOYAKASHA!"
I hear metal swing through the air. I'm out of the trap! I grab his hand and run out the lab door. A net falls down on me. I try to break free, but the more I move, the tighter it gets. I scream. The net sinks into my skin and I start to bleed. "DONNIE STOP!" "IM TRYING!" "It's Mikey, are you okay?"
Millions of voices drown in silence. Everywhere goes black, again.