Chapter 2. My New Life

Mints POV
I dashed back into the dojo. I couldn't stand my clothes on me anymore. It messed with my fur. I tried taking it off. HARDEST. THING. EVER. I couldn't do it. My family would freak when they saw me. I curled up into a ball on the ground and started to cry. "I wish I was human again," I whispered silently to myself. I suddenly got cold, my claws started to hurt, and so did the beginning if my tail that was connected to my lower back. I open my eyes and I was HUMAN!!! It's like when I said to my self 'I wish I was human again,' I turned human! I shuttered. Could a shape shift from leopard to human? "I wish I was a leopard." I spoke. Just as I thought, I became a leopard. I spent the next few minutes practicing transforming. "Naomi?" Came a whisper from the shadows of the abandon dojo. It was my sister, Dedaline.
Dedaline's POV
"Naomi?"
I shuttered. "Are you..." I gulped, "a mutant?" I was so scared I could pee my pants. "Dedaline, this man, he poured goop on me and did this! Trust me, I won't hurt you, Im your sister, please don't tell mom!" She begged. "I won't tell MY mom. Your mom is dead. I never want to see you again you mutant FREAK!" I growled. "And don't you DARE come near me and my family."
--a few hours later--
I missed Naomi. I want her back. Not the mutant freak I saw, but my sister. I want her back...
Naomi's POV
"That little brat," I growled. I decided to live in the dojo. I spent the afternoon cleaning up. When I was done, I had a small 'kitchen', a super clean bathroom with hot running water, a training area, and a bedroom of my own. I lolled around, the floor is light brown, the walls are a pale creamy color, everything in the bathroom is pearly white, and my bed is a metal frame with a very comfortable mattress with thin, light blue sheets. Perhaps my new life isn't off to a bad start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***hope you liked it so far, don't worry, fighting and TMNT and battles are soon coming up😊***