Chapter 5. Raph, you are not what I expected

Naomi's POV
I wake up in a red room on a black bed. I'm stiff with pain. I try to sit up.*groan*.
"Shhhh. Take it easy. Lay Bach down. I peer up.
"R-raph?" I stammer.
He faintly blushes. "Yeah? It's me." He gently dabs my skin with a wet cloth. I notice a cast around my right arm. "What happened to my arm?"
"The net dug into you so hard, it got to your bone and broke it, bad." He sits next to me on the bed. "Are you hungry? I could get you something, water too. You've been out for a week.
"A WEEK?!" I choke out. "Um, yeah I guess I'll have something."
"Thanks!" I manage to say before he leaves the room. When he enters the room, he carries a tray of simple food and a large glass of water. After I finish, we just sit there and stare at each other. His eyes are such intense green...
"Ewwwww, love birds!"
Raph and I spin around. "MIKEY!" We shout in sync. "How long where you standing there for?" I ask, trying to keep in my anger.
"I've been here the past ten minutes, same amount of time you guys were staring at each other drooling."
I heard Raph growl.
Wait, we were staring at each other for ten minutes? It felt like seconds...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😏see what I'm doing with Noami and Raph? I was going to make her like Leo... but you will see later why I didn't. Naomi earns her new name soon, Mint. CANT WAIT!!
~Naomi🐆