3. The Four Shadows

Naomi's POV
The dojo is now my home. I've lived her for about a month now. I got a job at Antonio's Pizza. I use the money there to get myself food. Just food. I already have running water and no one knows the water in the pipes is being delivered to my place. In other words, no water bills or ANY bills for me. I smuggled my clothes from my old home where Dedaline lives. I got dressed in my usual training outfit and slid on a new mask I made. It is white and is only big enough to cover my eyes. Of course there are eyeholes, it sorta hides my identity, and it's comfortable. I looked at my weapon wall. Knives, daggers, katanas big and small, swords, nunchucks, sai/sais, and a large variety of staffs. I grab my daggers, no need to haul around a staff, katana, or other large weapon. I just like to be ready for the unexpected. I explore the quiet, sleeping city. I stroll down dark alleys and climb to the rooftops. As I jump roof to roof, I feel as if I'm not alone. I feel eyes staring into the back of my head. I whip around. 'Who would be following me on a Monday night on the rooftops of New York City?' I think to myself. I place my hands on the butt of my two daggers that are tucked into my belt. I slightly pull one out of the belt, ready to launch it. I think twice about this, then transform into a leopard. I sniff the air."Come out," I growl. "It's obvious you're there."
I pull out both daggers. I wish I brought my katanas. I use those best. Four shadows cast down on me, I look up. Four more mutants!!*gasp*
TURTLES!!!
Leo's POV
I run at the leopard, swinging my katana at it. It ducks and grabs my legs. The leopard swings me over the rooftops onto the other building, next to the one I was on. I land surprisingly on my feet and slide around. I see Raph try to stab it's shoulder, but it springs into the air, using her powerful hind legs. The mutant does a perfect triple backflip in the air, and lands on Raphs shoulders! Just like the creature did to me, the leopard swung Raph onto the building I was now on. "Hey kitty kitty kitty!!"
Mikey.
'Ughhh, Mikey... you are going to die.' I silently told myself. The leopard turns HUMAN and giggles at Mikey's weirded personality. But wait, the leopard is a, girl!?!