Chapter 7. The Phone Call

Naomi's POV
"Hi Leo!" I said in a sugary sweet voice. "How's your day going? Finding me up here looks really bad doesn't it?"

"Yes," Leo growled, "It does look bad. I'm pretty sure Donnie said to stay in the sewers until you were HEALED!"

"I took you guys down easily, if I was terribly injured, in would have been crushed or it means you two are terrible ninjas." I retorted.

"You didn't take us down," Raph snorted, "We discovered your little secret about you being-
YOU!"

"Ummmmmm...
I'm pretty sure that one, what you just said made no sense whatsoever and two, you guys only took me down by sneak attack which is no fair in my opinion." I tartly spat. I switched to human form and ran back to the lair.
~~~back at the lair~~~
I sat down on my bed and ran my brush through my ratty hair. I grabbed the T-phone Donnie gave me and starred at Raph's contact. Is he okay? Did he run into any trouble? Is he hurt? Why isn't he back from patrol? Is he upset I fought him pretending to be someone else?

I press call on his number. He picks up right away and starts talking.

"Is everything okay? Are you hurt? Do we need to come back? Is something-"

"Oh...
Ummmmmm...
I was just wondering..."
I scratched the back of my neck and bit my lip. This was going awkward.
"If you are okay because you were supposed to finish patrol a few hours ago and you aren't back so I kinda freaked." I finished saying.

"Well, I guess I'm okay..." he replied.
I sighed with relief. Then he said, "We ran into the Purple Dragons and then after we got past them a few of the Foot were after us."
I panicked and breathed into the phone "Ithoughtyousaidyouareokaybutyoumightbehurtor-"
"It's okay Naomi, we are in the sewers right now, almost back at the lair. I'll see you soon. Bye" he said with a voice like honey.
"Okay... bye..." I ended.
Right before we hung up, I heard him chuckle friendly at my last comment. I stood at the main entrance to the dojo and waited.

IMPORTANT! READ BELOW! SECOND PARAGRAPH!
Well...
Did you like my chapter? It was awkward. The call..
If you vote for this chapter, you earn a cookie, if you vote and comment I give you ten cookies. if u vote comment and follow, then u get 20 cookies and I will follow you.

I also have sad news for people that follow my Instagram account @galexyglow.draws .
Instagram changed my account password so I am no logged off, maybe permanently. Maybe not because I'm great at hacks in systems and constructing things. I'm also currently trying to construct a COMPUTER!! This is impressive why? because I'm 11 years old.