Chapter 9. "Mikey, I could have never asked for a better friend than you."

Naomi's POV
I left Donnie's first aid kit outside of his room. I walked to the couch and sat down. Mikey was sitting right next to me and said " you know, you never showed me where you lived. You promised that you'd show me. Pleeeeease?" he whined.
"Yeah, whatever," I puffed.

"Let's go right now." Mikey smiled.

~20 min later~

We entered my home in the abandon building. Mikey loved it. He was running around the dojo screaming out childish things like "HIDE! THE GUMMY-BEARS HAVE COME TO KILL US ALL!"
Mikey and I ran around my dojo/home for a few hours until we decided to leave to go back to the sewers. As we walked back Mikey said "Are we friends?"
"Haven't we always been?" I said in reply.
He smiled big when I said that. "Hey Mikey," I started to say, "please don't tell the others about my dojo, okay?"

"Why not?" Mikey pouted.

"Because... just don't okay."

"Fine. But can you take me here again tomorrow?" he said bouncing up and down like a happy child on their birthday.
"Mmhhm." I said as I nodded yes.
"Okay!" Mikey grinned as we trudged through the sewers.

~back at the lair~

"I'm gonna go meditate okay Mikester?"

"Okay Mint!" Mikey said as he plopped down I front of the tv.

"Wait... did you just call me Mint?" I said in confusion.

"Yeah. I heard your conversation with Raph about Naomi not being your name anymore... so I gave you a new name!" he cheered. I rolled my icey blue eyes.

"Whatever." I said tossing my long black hair behind me.

"Bye Mint!" he called after me as I went to go meditate.
I smiled. "Bye Mikester!" I called back. "Mikey, I could have never asked for a better friend than you."

Did you like that chapter! I did.😋😆😇😊
Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates. I think that's why no one reads my books😂😂😂 to make it more clear, Naomi's new name is Mint.
Anyway, here, have a cookie.
Don't forget to vote
Comment
And follow maybe!!

Peace dudes and dudetts
~Mint