Chapter 6. The Mint Masked Ninja

Naomi's POV
Once Raph and Mikey left the room, I stood up and wandered around the room. Next to my bed is a small nightstand with a candle and some matches beside it. The nightstand has three drawers. The bottom held a rusty key, buttons, a needle and knotted thread, and some yarn. The next drawer is empty. The top drawer remained locked. I grabbed the handle and pulled on it as hard as I could until the handle fell off. "Wait..." I whispered.
I opened the first drawer and pulled out the rusty key. I shoved it into the keyhole beneath the place the knob used to be. I twisted the key to the left and the cabinet automatically popped open. Inside I found a mint colored fabric and scissors. Surrounding the main piece of fabric is smaller pieces of fabric. I grabbed a narrow, band of the fabric and snipped two eyeholes on it. I slipped the mask over my face. I turned to leopard form and slipped off my clothes because I don't need them. I have a fur coat. I slipped on my black, stretched boots to protect my back paws. So no one suspected anything about a huge leopard bouncing on the rooftops at night, I covered up in loose, metal armor. Donnie said I couldn't leave the lair for a month because of my injuries, but I hate him and will never listen to a thing he says. With my katanas, I slipped past the turtles into the darkness of the sewers. I uncovered the manhole and hauled myself up into the dark alley of New York.
Leo's POV
I threw my katanas up into the air. As they fell back down, one landed in my hand, the other in my belt. "Raph, Donnie, Mikey!"
I called out.
"Patrol time!"
Raph stumbled out from his room, Mikey exited his room and Donnie rushed out of his lab.
"Today for patrol, we'll split up, Mikey, you're with Donnie, Raph and I will be another group. The patrol will be finished quicker that way." I spoke.
"How come I'm with Mikey!?EVERYTHING WE DO IM STUCK WITH HIM!"
"Donnie dude, it's fine! I'm not that bad. I'm Michelangelo! The coolest turtle EVER!"
Donnie groaned.
~~~a few minutes later~~~
Raph and I stopped at the top of the building. "Raph," I said without looking at him. "Besides us and the mutants on shredders side, do you think we are the only mutants in New York?"
"Well... what about Naomi? The leopard girl?" He replied.
A voice behind us echoed "I know another mutant, ME!"
Naomi's POV
I snuck up behind Leo and Raph. "I know another mutant, ME!!" I shouted in my best British accent. It was so hard not to laugh when Leo and Raph spun around with terrified looks on their faces. Raph growled and tried to stab my arm with his sai. I ducked underneath the sharp sai and clawed at his legs. I backed away from him. Leo swung one katana at my head and the other near my legs. I whipped out my katanas and blocked both of his weapons. "Not expecting that were you?" I snarled.
"Well," he said, mimicking my accent, "not expecting this are you?" Raph sprang on me from behind, knocking me to the ground. Leo put a katana against each hand is I couldn't move. He ripped my mask off and shuttered. "Naomi?"