Chapter 1. The end of being normal, being human

Naomi's POV
I sat on my pale gray bed in the dark gray, cement, square small room. My younger sister slept beside me under the thin covers, she was snoring softly. Well, technically she isn't my sister. I was adopted into the family when I was 11, the night of my birthday, the night my family died. She was 8 back then, I babysat her back then. I was now sixteen. we lived on the top floor of a small cement building in New York. We are really poor. "Dedaline," I whispered into her ear, "wake up. We have to get to the dojo before 5:00 am and it's almost 4:50!"
I sighed. She is so lazy. "DEDALINE, NOW!" I shouted.
"Fine," she grumbled "I'll meet you there at... well... I'll meet you there."
I groaned. There is an abandon building next to Central Park with an abandon dojo inside, equipment and all. I lulled my long, black, wavy hair into a pony tail. I slipped on by black body suit. Over the body suit, I wore a black, thin jacket. It looks like leather, but it is actually stretchy, soft, cloth. I put on my black pants, grabbed my gym bag, and exited the bedroom. I took a water bottle, my dagger, and small collection of knives, and shoved it all into my bag. I headed outside, towards the dojo. When I got to the dojo I took out my knives and threw them at the target on the punching bag. I hit them all on the target, close to the center. I took off the target and knives and began to punch the bag. 'Where is Dedaline?' I thought to myself. "I'm going to look for her," I answered out loud to myself. I grabbed my dagger and shoved it into my belt. I exited the back door into the alley. Suddenly, a tall, muscular man poured a small glass of glowing blue goo on me. I dropped to the floor and yowled in pain. My fingernails fell if and were instantly replaced by claws. I felt hot, sticky, and furry. My lower back had a sudden jolt of pain, it felt like a knife stabbing out from inside me. I look up and the metal armored man was gone. I look down at myself and shriek with horror. I was a leopard. A MUTANT leopard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***hope you liked it so far! my other TMNT fanfiction is based off this. if you haven't noticed, Naomi turns into a leopard and takes on the new name Mint. The muscular tall metal armored man was shredder, the blue goo was mutagen. hope you liked it!! -Mint/Naomi***