Choose me (Scott)

-Excuse the mistakes and answer the QOTD (pretty please with a cherry on top!)-

"You'll look great in all of them." Scott says.

"That doesn't help!" you groan.

"I love you." he smiles.

"I love you too." you sigh and kiss him. Scott grabs your wrist and pulls you back to him. The kiss easily turns into a heated make out session. You climb onto Scott's lap and straddle his lap, opening your lips a bit to allow him access into your mouth. You moan as when he plants kisses down your neck.

"Y/N!" you hear and detach yourself from Scott.

"Not me!" he holds up his hands. You look around at the room you're in. Not yours.

"Who is that?" you call and turn back to Scott but he's disappeared from beneath you.

"Y/N! WAKE UP!" a yell comes from down stairs. You groan and turn around in your bed.Dream. It was just a dream. Stupid Scott. At first he wouldn't allow her to go to sleep at night and now he was in her dreams! "Y/N!" Derek breaks into the room. "You're late for school. It's your first day remember." he rolls his eyes.

~

"Stick with Scott or Isaac. Remember the guys I introduced you to-"

"Yes. I remember." you groan.

"Don't-"

"Don't wander. Beacon Hills is filled with the supernatural." you finish his sentence for him.

"Good girl." he smiles at me.

"Bye!" you wave good bye to him and enter your new school.

~

"This is Ms. Hale and she will be joining us for the rest of the year." he gestures towards a seat and you sit down awkwardly.

"Hey, I'm Stiles." the guy next to you smirks.
"Y/n." you smile at him.

"Derek's sister?"

"Yeah." you tuck a piece of hair behind your ear and nod.

"Who knows the answer?" Coach looks up from his desk. "Yes McCall, you can go the bathroom." he nods at Scott.

"No Coach, I know the answer." Scott turns red.

"HAHAHAHA- you're serious." Coach frowns.

"Adverse Selection- when you choose to do business with people you wouldn't normally consider." he says embarrassed.

"Wow, that's right. This must be a sign from the gods." he mumbles and leaves the room. We all sit there for 10 minutes just conversing with each other until Stiles gets up.

"Alright then! It's been 10 minutes, we are legally allowed to leave this classroom." he announces and everyone rushes out of the room before Coach Finstock comes back. "You can come with me, we have 10 minutes before the next class." Stiles winks at you.

"Hey Y/n, uh- can I borrow Stiles for a moment?" Scott rubs the back of his neck and pulls Stiles aside. You walk a few meters away and turn off your super hearing, giving them privacy.

"I called her! No... ask Derek." Was all you heard but it was enough to make you go red. Who were they talking about. Perhaps that gorgeous redhead Lydia that Stiles was talking to earlier.

"Hey, Let's go." Scott walks up to me placing his hand on the small of your back. You nod and follow him to Science.

"That's a Barr Body- the inactive X chromosome in a female somatic cell." You answer the question.

"Good job Ms.Hale, that is correct." Mr.Harris nods.

"Did you already do this?" Scott asks as we walk out of his classroom.

"No I'm just interested in genetics. Like what makes a wolf a wolf." You look over at at him with a  sly look. He just laughs.

"Hey- i was wondering if you wanted to-"

"Hey! Y/n! I was wondering if you were free this afternoon-" Isaac starts but looks over at Scott before backing off. "You know what never mind- uh- I have detention." he backs away before running off. You frown and turn back to Scott.

"I'm going to go change. Talk to you later?" you wave good bye to him and follow the girls into the girls' change room.

~

"You weigh nothing." Isaac swings you around.

"ISAAC!" you screech and laugh.

"Isaac." a growl erupts from Scott's chest. Isaac puts me down slowly slinks away.

"I was fine you know... we were just playing around."  you tell him placing your hand on his chest to calm down the anger he had built up. He places his large hand over yours and pulls you closer.

"I don't like it when you're that close to him." he says. "I want you to be with me and me only." he growls.

"What?"

"Y/n be with me. Choose me. Not Stiles, not Isaac. Me." he places his forehead against yours.You nod quickly, realizing this morning Scott and Stiles were fighting over you.

"Okay."

"You promise you won't leave me." he nips at my ear.

"No, I'm right here." you rub your thumb over his cheek.

"Thank you." he sighs placing his forehead against your again.

"Y/n!" you hear a shout and you turn around to see Derek in his car.

"Derek." you whisper. "I'll see you around?" you ask Scott making some space between you two.

"Yeah." he nods.

"Bye!" you wave to him and turn around running to Derek's car.

"Y/n! Wait!" you hear Scott so you stop and turn around. Scott's lips come crushing against yours and he wraps his hands around you as you grab his face. When you pull away for air, he places his forehead against yours. "See you around." he whispers before zooming off.

"See you..." you add in a daze.

Authors note:

Not one of my best Imagines, actaully probably one of my worst! SORRY its just that my Teen Wolfanation has been down since I havent watch Teen Wolf in so long! I NEED SEASON 5! LIKE NOW! I want to write nogitsune one next cause seruiosly though,  how hot was he? I don't know if I will though- I'm working on Dorm Room Wars and another story that I don't have on Wattpad yet so that's why it takes me so long to update! Sorry for this crappy one and if we all pray hard enough maybe my next one will actually be good! (JK) Keep your finger crossed!

Love, Rue

QOTD: If I started uploading a werewolf story or just another story in general (not teen wolf related) -Would you read it? ( I'm counting every read but no comment a 'no')