Home: Part 3

You open your mouth to scream but a hand clamps down on your mouth from behind you.

"Don't scream!" someone says from behind me before they let you go. You immediately whip around to look at them. One was the boy that had led you here and the other a girl, the one that had just spoken to you.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?!" you push your hair away from your face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" the girl responds, angrily. "We just saved you and you don't even care!"

"Hayden..." the boy next to her starts.

"Liam. Don't." she holds up her flat palm  before giving you a death glare and stomping out. The boy, Liam sighs before reaches behind him and tosses you a shirt.

"What's this?" You ask him, holding it up when you notice the cuffs of your shirt. They were burnt. "Oh shit!" You face palm yourself. When you look back up, the boy is gone. I quickly change my shirt and run out. I spot him almost immediately, he was on the phone- his face almost worried. "Hey!" You run up to him. He looks almost shocked to see you.

"Yes, I'm coming. Yeah..." he speaks into the phone before he shoves it in his pocket. 

"Something wrong?" you raise an eyebrow.

"No. Not at all." he shakes his head. "I'm going to go. See you around I guess." he turns away.

"Where are you going?" you follow him, suspicious.

"To class...." he says as if obvious.

"Class is that way. That is the exit to the parking lot." you just your thumb behind you.

"Oh- yeah... well I just have to get something from my car." he says before giving you a small smile. 

Get something from his car my ass. You think to yourself. Something was going on. 

~*~

*skip to Scott's house*

You'd been listening to them for some time.

"Just admit it, you didn't come back for your pack did you?" you hear Scott's voice.

"I-"

"Don't lie Isaac."

"Fine. You're right. I didn't come back to beacon hills for THIS pack. I came back for Boyd, Erica, and ALLISON! How come so little of us are still standing?! Don't they deserve to live too?" 

"Of course they do!" Scott practically roars into Isaac's face. "They all deserve so much more... much more than I have today and if I could do anything to bring the back, you know I would." his voice is hurt, and soft. 

Scott POV

Isaac's eyes are watery and my heart aches at the sound of Allison's name. I watch as Isaac backs up against the wall and closes his eyes, blinking away his tears. 

"We'll fix it... we'll do something. I'll do anything to bring her back..." I whisper. Isaac nods, his eyes still closed. I run my hand through my hair and take a deep breath. A familiar scent floods my nose. "Y/n?!" I call for her. Her heartbeat rises and I walk over to the wall. I catch a glimpse of her hand before she disappears behind the door.

"Was that Y/n?" Isaac looks worried.

"Definitely." I nod.

"Shit! If she heard all of that she's never gonna forgive me!" He grabs his coat and rushes out of the door.

A/N: IT'S ALMOST 2 AM AND I JUST GOT BACK FROM 6 HOURS OF DANCE, I KNOW ITS TERRIBLE! Please dont judge all my works with just some of absolutely terrible ones.... thanks! 

Good night, Rue