Liam's dream

"NO!" Liam bolts awake. You groan and get up. "What's wrong?" You ask while you hug him. "Nothing...I'm fine." He gulps. "Liam... Please... I wanna help! You've been doing this for days!" You ask. For the whole last week, Liam's been waking up with these horrible screams. He never tells you why and you want to get to the bottom of it. "I said nothing!" He spits out, tired of being questioned. "Fine!" You get up and grab ur shirt. U quickly pull it on and then grab ur shorts. You pick up ur bag and leave the room. Always keeping secrets! Your sick and tired of him. You won't talk till he tells you the truth. You rip open his front door and exit onto the cold,wet street. It has recently rained. You check the phone for the time. 2:49 am it reads. You squint and thank the street lights. "Wait stop! Y/N stop! Please!" You hear Liam behind you. You start to walk and seconds later bump into a figure you didn't see there. Its Liam. "How dare you use your super speed?" You step hard on his foot. He barely moves. Then he bursts out laughing. You growl a tiny bit and raise your hand to slap him. He grabs both your wrists and pulls you closer. "Let go! Liam! Let... Go!" You struggle. You've always been a tiny person compared to Liam. He pulls you even closer you stand with your chests pressed against each other. Then he let's go. "I love you." He whispers. "Are you gonna tell me what happened in your dream?" You cross your arms. "Ya... But you have to come home first." He take you back home and tells you about his dream. " Its the berserkers, they show up out of no where. And the worst part is they go for you. Im always helpless. I can't help you. Then, I scream myself awake." He explains. You sit there in shock. You press his lips against yours and feel his hand reach around you and pull you closer. "I'm so sorry." You whisper.