Hide and Seek-- Stiles

"Y/n! Where are you?" you smile as you hear Stiles call you. "I will find you." He chuckles. You pull your knees closer to your chest with a grin on your face. "Fine. I give up." Stiles announces and you open the cabinet door crawling out. "How in the world- What?!" he watches you. You stand up with a victorious smile on your face.

"I win! Let me see... what do I want?" you think pulling yourself up onto the marble counter. "What would you have asked for if you'd won Stiles?" you ask him as he steps closer.

"I mean I was pretty sure I'd win. I didn't know you were so tiny. I was going to ask for a kiss." He shrugs. You wrap your legs around his waist and place your forehead against his.

"Like this?" you whisper before pressing your lips to his. The kiss is short and sweet.

"No, I think a little more like this." He whispers his voice raspy before your lips connect again. This time with heat and passion. His hands grab your ass and he lifts you off the counter and sitting down on the couch with you on his lap. When you finally pull away you smile at him giving him a peck on the lips. You rest your head on his chest and he rubs your back as you sit there in silence.

"I know what I want." I look up at him. "I want you." You sigh and kiss him.

"I love you." he whispers.

"I love you more." I smile at him, running my hand through his hair.

"Not possible." He smiles at me.

Short, Sweet not much juice. I just wrote this and I was like "Might aswell post it!" so I did viola! Sorry for all the crap imagines recently- i just havent had much inspiration! Don't forget to read, dream and imagine!

Love, Rue