Liam

A/n: I'm back! Sorry for being gone for so long!

~~~~

You kick the side of Scott's car in anger.

"HEY HEY!" Scott notices as he steps out the house. "Hit me! Not the car!"

"I don't need a baby sitter!" You yell at him. Ever since Scott had gotten a promotion, it was more dates for Kira and more babysitters for you. You'd been baby sat thrice by Lydia, twice by Stiles and even once by Malia. Tonight it was someone else, a short boy that went by the name of Liam. What made the situation even more ridiculous was that he was the same age as you- 16!

"I know you don't! Last time! I promise!" he pleads as he gets into his dark blue car.

"You said that last time! SCOTT!" You yell as his car turns off the street. Huffing, you head back inside to face your new babysitter.

"Hi." You sit down at the dining table across from him.

"Hi..." he answers hesitantly. He was kinda cute.

"So you heard all that?"

"I-uh- yeah."

"Good. Now you know how much I hate being babysat." You get up and move to the sofa.

"S-so what do you like?" he asks after a few seconds, his voice hesitant.

"Dr.Pepper, Popcorn and..." you flip the channel to CW. "... The Vampire Diaries." you turn back and smirk at him. "It's the pantry by the way." you point. He rolls his eyes but goes to get it too.

After 2 hours of TVD, 2 Dr.Peppers and a bag of popcorn- your eyes start to droop. You get up to shift your tired body to your room when Liam's phone buzzes. He picks it up.

"It's Scott- says he won't be able to make it back home tonight and Melissa is stuck in a surgery." he reads off the screen of his smart device.

"It's only 9 but you can stay if you want! I'm in the guest room if you need me!" you yawn. "Good night!" you lean down, planting a small kiss on Liam's lips. You're half-way up the stairs when you realize what you've done. You race back down, your eyes wide open. Liam was cleaning up the mess you'd made. "I'm SO sorry!" you apologize to him. "I always kiss Scott good night! It's like a reflex!" you freak out.

"Hey!" he grabs your attention. "It's okay!" he reassures you as he throws the trash in the trash can. "I'm not gonna complain about a beautiful girl kissing me!" he adds as he turns around.

"Beautiful?" I raise my eyebrow and his cheeks flush red.

"I-i mean..." he starts but you step forward, closing the space between you two. He leans forward and kisses you. And its not just some awkward first date lip-touch. It's a real kiss. You slide your hands across his stomach, grabbing onto the fabric of his shirt. You're breathless when he pulls away. You immediately reach for his shirt but he stops you.

"Are you sure?" he asks. You nod quickly, flushed. He pulls off his shirt and lifts you up, placing you on the kitchen table. You kiss him as he unbuttons your button up shirt throwing it to the sofa. You stop him as he reached for your bra.

"Let's stick to bed sex." you tell him and jump off the table grabbing your shirts and heading upstairs.

You pull off your pants as you reach your bedroom closing the door behind Liam. You both finish stepping at the same time. He kisses you and you kiss him back as he places you down on you bed.

"Wait- we need a condom!" he realizes. You jump out of bed, running into Scott's bathroom and grabbing the first pack you see. You hand Liam the pack and his eyes widen. "These are large." he looks up.

"Well you look pretty large to me!" you wave your hand at his junk. He shrugs and opens one.

~

The clock reads 1:38 am when you two are too tired to continue. You get off your bed- peering out of your window. You're eyes widen as you notice Scott's car in the drive way.

"He's here!" You whisper loudly, throwing Liam his pants and slipping on the first things you spot. When Scott knock on the door- you're dressed in yoga pants and a tank. You throw open the door and give him a smile.

"Hey- what the hell is going on here? Why are you shirtless?" he looks at Liam. "And why are you two so sweaty?" he looks confused.

"We were..." Liam stammers.

"WORKING OUT!" I speak up.

"What?" Scott raises his eyebrows.

"Liam's on the lacrosse team like you and well is very fit! He also does special training with his dad so I thought he could help me out!" you lie smoothly.

"Oh... okay..." Scott rubs the back of his neck. "It's late. Go to sleep. And you can stay the night if you want Liam." he offers.

"Nah- I should go home. I- I have something tomorrow morning." he grabs his shirt off the floor.

"I'll drop him out." I offer and shuffle past a skeptical Scott. You let Liam slip on his shoes before giving him one last kiss. "We should do that again." you give him a smile.

"Definitely." he lets out a breath before jogging back to his car. You let out a relieved breath before walking up the stairs. Scott was waiting for you upstairs.

"You guys working out together again?" he asks.

"Yeah... he's a good trainer." you lick your lips.

"Well... don't get to skinny on me." he smiles. You smile back and roll your eyes at his lame attempt at a joke. "Oh and have you seen my condoms?" he turns back to ask you. You freeze.

"No... why?" you ask him slowly.

"I was sure I bought a new pack recently..." he shrugs and retreats to his room. You place your hand on your heart, which was a gazillion beats per minute and head back to your room.

~~~~

A/N: HEY GUYS! Sorry I've been gone so long! I've just been busy this summer! In fact- I'm leaving for a road trip this Thursday! Also, please comment any mistakes you notice cause I haven't read this over! Love you guys!

Kisses, Rue