1. On my way to you

Katherine's Pov

Hey, you probably already know me but I'll introduce myself once again. I'm Katherine Parker, I am 21 years old, I'm an orphan but I live with my brother, Derek, who's 24 years old and I have a best friend, Lydia. Since our parents died, we have been living with our grandmother ever since, but sadly she passed away a few years ago and we have been living on our own house since then.

So, I wake up, get up and head to the bathroom. Once I'm dressed, I make my way to the living room.

"Morning Der" I say.

"Morning? Kath it's 2pm" He says, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I just woke up, so it's morning to me" I say, rolling my eyes back at him.

"Anyways, I have a surprise for you" He says.

"I'm all ears" I say as I make my way to the kitchen to get coffee.

"Soo, you do know Victoria right?" He asks me.

"Yeah, the girl you have been talking to on Instagram with, right? Yeah, what about her?" I ask and pour coffee from the coffee pot to my mug.

"Well, we had this idea. We thought that it was a good idea to meet each other" He says as I sit next to him.

"Meet each other? How come?" I ask him.

"Well, I kinda like her and she admitted that she likes me, so we want to see each other in person" He says.

"Just like that? Are you not afraid that she might be a serial killer?" I ask him, confused and surprised by my brothers foolishness.

"She's not she's an angel. A blonde angel" He tells me.

"Fine, if you die that's on you" I tell him.

"Where does she live?" I ask as I take a sip of my coffee.

"In Italy" I spit out the sip.

"Italy? You'll go to Italy?" I ask him.

"Correction, we will go to Italy. You, are going with me" He says.

"I'll come too?" I ask him.

"Of course, I'm not leaving you behind" He says.

"Awww thanks. We are dying together by the serial killer of yours, awesome." I say

"Funny" He tells me and rolls his eyes. Suddenly, my phone rings.

"Hey Lydia" I say. Lydia has been my best friend since forever. Her parents were very close to mine until, you know, they died. Her parents have been a huge help to Derek and I. We have them like our parents.

"Hey, Kath. Have you planned anything for today?" She asks me.

"No why?" I ask her.

"Wanna go shopping, clubbing or anything?" She asks.

"Yeah, wanna meet at 9?" I ask her.

"Sure meet you then. Love you"

"Love you more" I say and I hung up.

"So, what did she want?" Derek asks me.

"Well, she wanted to go out tonight"

"You should come back early, our flight tomorrow is at 10am.

"10? Derek are you serious?" I ask him annoyed.

"Sorry, girl" He says.

It has been 6 hours since our call with Lydia and I start to get ready.