37. Τhe battle Vol. 2

Katherine's pov

We have been walking for a while now, and we finally found the base.

"Be as quiet as you can and follow me" I say as I kneel down, observing my surroundings, before walking further.

"What are we doing now?" Cami asks me and I pull out the map of the base, placing it on top of a rock.

"Here is the basement, Nat and Der are probably there. You two are going to go and free them. I'm going for the head" I say looking at the top of the base.

"Are you sure you want to do it alone?" Thomas asks me.

"I have to" I say and look at them.

"Be careful" I say.

"You too" Cami says, before walking at the other direction of the base.

"Let the fun begin" I smile at myself before walking further.

                       Natasha's pov

I am tied down to a chair and I look around me. I have no idea how long I've been here for.

"Your friends are coming to save you" Nikolas says, walking in my cell with two other men.

"What? Dimitri can't face me and brought his little bitch to do the job?" I say with a smirk as he punches me in the face.

"Shut up!" He yells at me.

"How about you come closer and say that to my face?" I ask him with a smirk. He steps closer, ready to shout to my face but it only ended up for him to be hit there where the sun doesn't shine and as he kneels in pain, I bring my forehead forward onto his, making him fall down in pain.

I stand up, still chained on the chair and kick the first man whose coming my way. I turn around and I hit the other one with my chair and he falls down. The guy I kicked, comes my way and I step on top of his feet with the feet of the chair and I bring my head up, hitting him on the face. I walk to the other guy and do a flip, before falling on my back, breaking the chair in the process.

The other guy comes my way but I grab his hand twist it bringing him forward. I walk across the room and I find a rope. I walk back towards them and tie them down. Nikolas stands up, trying to fight but I climb on top of him, twisting his whole body, making him fall down. I bring all three of them together and tie them up.

I take a step back, smiling at my work.

"Have fun Nikolas" I say as I send him a kiss, before exiting the cell. I spot a guard and sneak up behind him, wrapping my arm around his neck. At first, he started struggling, but then he started stopping due to his lack of oxygen. I open the door of the cell and throw the guard inside, after taking his gun. I look at Nikolas and shoot at him, since the gun has a silencer. I close the door and look around me.

"Now, where are we going?" I ask myself as I walk further down the hall.

After a while, I start hearing footsteps and I raise my gun, pointing it at the person walking towards me.

"Nat?" Cami asks.

"Cami?" I ask before hugging her.

"Thank God you are okay" She says as she breaks the hug.

"Did you find Derek?" I ask.

"Yeah, he went to find Katherine" Thomas says and my eyes widen.

"Katherine is here?" I ask.

"Yeah, she went for the head if you know what I mean" Thomas says.

"I have to go and help her" I say.