27. Asher Walker

Katherine's pov

"Are you sure about that? You don't have to do that" Toni says for what feels like a hundredth time today.

"Calm down Toni! I've got this" I say and I prepare my bag. We are leaving in half an hour to get to the club. Ace called us a few hours ago, telling us the location of it and we have started getting ready ever since. In my bag I put my swimsuit, a few make up products along with a perfume. Below everything is a hidden zipper with a dagger and a handgun.

"Amore, if you feel uncomfortable in any way, tell me ok?" He asks and hands me an earpiece.

"Don't worry Toni, I will" I tell him and he kisses me.

"Guys, we are leaving" Thomas says and we break the kiss. Cami and Thomas have to go to Ace's house to get Scarlett.

"Ok, we are leaving in a few minutes too. Good luck" Toni says and Thomas nods leaving.

"Are you ready?" Toni asks me and I nod. I wear the earpiece and he wears his, walking out of the room.

"Can you hear me, amore?" He asks me.

"Yep, I'm coming" I say and walk out of the room, with my bag. I walk downstairs and Toni opens the door for me.

"Grazie" {Thanks} I smile at him and walk towards the car. He also opens my car door and I look at him.

"Gentleman much?" I smile and enter.

"For you? Always" He says and walks over to the driver's seat.

"Drive Mr. Gentleman" I tell him, smiling and he does as I say. He drives, his hand on my thigh. Half an hour later we get there and look around.

"Do you see Ace?" Toni asks me.

"No I don't. Let's go and we'll see him inside" I say and kiss Toni.

"Remember, I'll be right there with you" He says staring in my eyes.

"I know" I say and get out of the car. I walk at the back of the club and I see the back door with a guard guarding it. I walk towards him, with a smile, while shaking my hips, in a flirty way.

"Hi there" I say and he looks at me.

"Name"

"Rosalie Green" I say, twirling a strand of my hair.

"Come in" He says after checking my name. I smile at him before entering, turning my back to him and dropping my smile.

"God, I have to do that for the rest of the night?" I ask myself in disgust.

"Probably" I hear Ace's voice through the earpiece.

"Hey there buddy, are you here?" I ask him.

"Yeah, he's sitting with me at the back table" Toni says.

"Do you see Asher?" I ask them as I walk towards the room with the name Rosalie.

"Yeah, he's at the front" Ace says and I enter the room, taking out my phone, looking at Asher's picture one last time. A knock is heard and I answer the door.

"Rosalie, you're out in 15" A woman says.

"Ok" I say and I open my bag, taking out my swimsuit and wear it.

Katherine's swimsuit (If you can call it that)

"Rosalie you're out" I hear a voice.

"Ok guys, I'm coming up" I say and walk out of my room and down the hall, until I see a door with bold words saying STAGE. I take a deep breath as I hear my name being called.

I put on a smile and walk out

Antonio's pov

"Ok guys, I'm coming up" I hear Katherine say through the earpiece.

"Now, gentleman, let me introduce you to our girl, Rosalie Green" The announcer says and the headlight focuses on the door. I see Katherine walking out and exhale deeply as I see her.

"Dammit Katherine" I mutter to myself as I see her body, revealing all her curves.

The music starts and she starts dancing. All eyes are on her and I clench my fists as I see the lust in their eyes.

"Dude chill" Ace whispers and Katherine moves her stare around the crowd, spotting me. She gives me a smile before staring at Asher, who has three whores around him but his eyes are focused on Katherine. Katherine gives him a quick wink before spinning around the pole.

"Your girl's got some moves, man. I totally approve" He says and drinks from his glass.

"You tell me" I say, drinking as well, staring at my girlfriend.

"You guys know I can hear you right?" Katherine says in a low voice and I look down.

"Oh my God, you're blushing" Ace says and I hit his stomach.

"Dude shut up" I say and stare back at Katherine. She climbs up the pole and moves around it before sliding down. She winks at Asher as she slides down, and sends him a wave as the song ends. She sends him a kiss as she exits the stage before looking at me, smiling. Ace grabs my hand and his earpiece, shutting it off.

"She's a keeper, dude. Don't lose her" Ace says and turns his earpiece back on. He sends me a look, telling me to look behind me. I turn around and I see Asher standing up, walking backstage.

"Kath, he's coming" I say, concerned, and I stand up. Ace grabs my hand stopping me.

"Don't, we can hear everything through her earpiece, if something is wrong, then we'll hear it" Ace says and I send him a death stare before sitting back down.

Katherine's pov

I finish my dance and walk back to my room.

(Here is the dance if you want to see it)

"Rosalie, be in the red room in 5 minutes" I hear the same woman say and I smile. I place the dagger on the inside of my swimsuit, carefully not to slice my boobs.

"Kath, he's coming" I hear Toni says and I walk out of the room. I walk towards the red room and enter. I see no one inside but just then the door opens, revealing Asher.

"Quite a show you put up there" He says walking towards me.

"Well, thank you" I say as I take a few steps back, until my back hits the wall.

"You're welcome" He says and he moves a piece of my hair behind my ears, grabbing my earpiece, ripping it out. My eyes widen as I see him stepping on the earpiece.

"I saw Ace back there, tell him next time to not come on a mission, if the one he wants dead knows his face" He tells me and starts choking me, lifting me to the air. I start kicking my feet forward and backwards, trying to kick him in order to free myself. It's getting harder and harder to breath and move my muscles, so I reach for the dagger. I grab it and quickly slice him as hard as I could, which wasn't very strong due to my lack of air. I fell on my knees and cough as the air returns to my lungs.

"Bitch!" He yells at me and takes out his gun. I move to get my dagger but he shots me. I still grab my dagger and I throw it at his neck. I watch him as he falls on the floor and I put pressure on the wound as I hear the door open. My vision becomes blurry as I feel someone grabbing each side of my face.

"Bella? Hey stay awake for me ok?" I hear Toni's faint voice before I lost consciousness.

A/n

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! 🌹🌹🌹