46. Boy or girl?

Katherine's pov

It's been a week since the wedding and we all agreed that we'd first make the gender reveal and then we'll leave for our honeymoon. Tori has been blowing my mind, trying to convince me to tell her the gender of the baby.

Toni has been even sweeter than before. Considering I am on my fifth month of my pregnancy, is obvious that he is being a little bit more overprotective than before. Who am I kidding? He doesn't even allow me to step out of the house without at least three guards with me, which has made me to stay in the house more cause, well, I am totally going to go unnoticed when three guys with black suits are going with me everywhere I go.

My wedding night was amazing. Yeah, I know what you are thinking, how was it amazing Katherine? You are pregnant. What could you possibly do? For me, sex isn't everything and take that as an advise. Life isn't sex, yes it is a way to pleasure yourself, but if you are in a relationship just for the sex, then do yourself a favor and let the other person go. When you love someone, you aren't always happy with sex. Even with the slightest physical contact, you are happy.

Why did that get dark all of a sudden? Anyways, what I wanted to say is that I had the best day of my life. Well, apart from the food, which was awesome, the dance was amazing.

Flashback (third person's pov)

"Everyone, we wanted to thank you all for coming today to our wedding. We hope you have as much fun as we are going to have" Katherine says and everyone applauses. Katherine sits down next to her, now, husband and her brother. Now, the only people attending the venue where the afterwards party takes place, are very close friends and powerful but trustworthy leaders of other Mafias such as the France and the Chinese mafia.

"Everyone, I would like to make a toast" Derek starts and picks up his glass of champagne after standing up.

"Choose your next words wisely Derek Parker" Hi sister mumbles as she looks around spotting the unknown leaders of other mafias.

"Since we were left alone in this world, I always thought that you'd be my little sister. You were never really interested about relationships, yet here we are on your own wedding. I never believed that you would ever get married, yet alone to a mafia leader. Well, if you forget about the fact that you were saying that you and Leo are never going to break-"

"Derek thank you, you can sit down now" Katherine whisper-yells at her brother and her brother clears his throat.

"Long may the couple live" Derek days before taking a sip of his champagne and then sitting down.

"Now it's time for the wedding couple to dance" Victoria says and Katherine looks at Antonio as he is standing up.

"Would you like to dance with me,
Mrs.Giovanni?" He asks her extending his hand for her to take.

"I would like nothing more Mr.Giovanni" She says, taking his hand.

They walk towards the middle of the dance floor and he places his hand on her waist.

"I love you" He says and Katherine smiles.

"I love you too" Katherine says and they start dancing.

(The video plays)

They finish their dance and kiss as the crowd starts applauding but they didn't hear them. The couple was in its own world. Thinking of each other as they are on each other arms.