4. Something is off with the two of them

Katherine's pov

I woke up by the alarm clock. Yes, I've set an alarm clock. Weird, I know, but I didn't want to piss off anyone. I got a shower, got dressed and made my way downstairs.

"Morning" I tell them as I walk towards the dining table to get breakfast.

"Good morning" Camilla, Lydia and Victoria say at the same time.

"Morning" Derek, Damiano and Thomas answer me. Antonio just nodded.

"How come you woke up that early?" Derek asks me, knowing I never wake up this early.

"Well, I need to have in mind that I am in a gang and I have responsibilities" I say and I turn to Antonio.

"Any job for us today? Anyone for me to kiss his ass?" I ask.

"Nope, only paperwork" he says and I scoff.

"Although, there is one job that you could do today." he says and I look at him with hope in my eyes.

"Today new members are arriving. I haven't checked on them yet, so, you can go and see if they are worth it to join my security, my army or go back where they came from." he tells me.

"Hell yeah, I'm in" I say.

"So, when are they coming?" I ask, rubbing my hands.

"In three hours" he says.

"In three hours? What am I supposed to do until then?" I ask him and he just drinks his coffee.

"Well, I had plans on going shopping. You can come with me" Camilla says and I nod.

"Sure" I say.

"I have an idea" Victoria says and we all look towards her.

"What do you say, if we got out tonight? Just the four of us. Girls night" she says.

"No" the boys, including Antonio, yell.

"Yes" all the girls yell. Everyone looks at each other and they start arguing.

"We will go," Victoria yells at her brother.

"No, you won't" Antonio yells back at her.

"Neither of you will go" Derek yells at me as Thomas yells at Camilla.

"Guys" I yell and they all stop.

"We will go. Toni, Damiano, Der, we know how to fight. Toni, you have seen my skills when I'm fighting alone. You know I can kick ass" I say and he wants to say something but he knows I'm right.

"That's what I thought. Now, us girls will go shopping. I have a new life, I need new clothes" I say.

"Come on girls" I say and we walk out, leaving the boys in shock.

We walk around shops for 2 and a half hours. I've got a whole new wardrobe. Most of it black. We return to the mansion.

"There you are, go get changed, the recruits are here" Antonio yells at me.

"Yes, sir!" I say and I walk to my room to change.