33. I love you

Toni's pov

~ A few hours before leaving Spain ~

After Tori's call, Katherine's whole mood changed. The second she hang up, she ran to my arms and I hugged her tight. I know her pain, her worry. I've felt it more than once. The feeling of someone in danger and not being able to do anything about it, I know it and trust me I hope you never have to feel this.

On the ride home, Katherine was silent. She was just staring out of the window, not uttering a word. I turned to check on her every now and then, just to make sure she was, somewhat fine, even though I knew she wouldn't and couldn't be.

When we got home, she ran to our room and closed the door. I was about to follow her but I thought that she needed time. I ran to Valeria's office and open the door.

"Los hijo de puta, don't you know how to knock?" {Son of a bitch} Valeria asked, standing up from her chair but ignored her.

"We have to leave for Italy as fast as possible" I told her and she quickly understood that it wasn't time to joke around.

"Why, what happened?" She asked.

"Dimitri attacked my home in Italy and took two people hostages, one of them being Katherine's brother" I told her.

"I will get us out of here as fast as I can. Give me an hour, maximum" She said and I nodded, walking out of her office.

I walked into the living room, seeing everyone there but Katherine.

"Wow, dude, are you ok?" Thomas asked.

"Pack your things, we are leaving the second Val tells us" I told them.

"What's wrong?" Scarlett asked.

"Dimitri attacked us in Italy. He took Derek and Nat" I told them and Cami gasps.

"How's Katherine?" She asked.

"Not perfect and has every reason not to be" I told her and she nodded.

"What are we going to do now?" Ace asked.

"I already told Val to get us her plane and get out of here. I don't know when she can but I know that she can be scary, so that won't be an issue" I said.

"Tell me about it" Rad said and we all chuckled.

"¡Me importa una mierda! Encuentra una manera y arréglalo o te cortaré los pulmones" { I don't give a shit! Find a way and fix it or I'll cut out your lungs} We heard Valeria say and walked towards us. I don't know Spanish but let me tell you, I don't want to be the person on the other side of the phone.

"¿Que pasa?" {What happened?} Raf asked Val.

"The plane has some malfunctions and they have to repair it. That means that we'll not leave until tomorrow morning" Val said and looked at me.

"Sorry"

"Cuzzo" I cursed and sat down.

"Until then, we can think of a plan" Thomas said, trying to lift the mood.

"What else do you know?" Ace asked me, as I ran my hand through my hair.

"That everyone else is at the safe house, along with most of our men" I said, looking at Ace. When Ace left to come here, he sent half of his men to Italy.

"I'm sure that gilipollas will find out where they are sooner or later" {asshole} Val said.

"That's why we should be ready. It won't take long for him to attack the safe house" Thomas said.