5. Weird feelings

Antonio's pov

I wake up and check my phone. It's 4am. Too early for me to wake up, so I went back to sleep. Suddenly I hear something break from downstairs. I quickly get of the bed and grab my gun. I rush downstairs, only to meet the girls, drunk.

"Katherine? Tori? " I ask.

"H-hey T-toni. I'm s-sorry a-bout the va-se" Katherine says pointing at the vase next to the door as she tries to walk over to me but due to her loosen balance, she fells right in my arms.

"God you are waisted" I mumbled.

"What's going on?" Derek asks and I turn around to see Derek, Damiano and Thomas. I guess they woke up as well.

"They are waisted. Thomas take Camilla to her room, Damiano take Lydia and Derek take Victoria. I'll take Katherine" I tell them and take Katherine bridal style as she giggles. They nod and take each of the girls to their rooms.

As I walk towards her room, I hear nothing but silence. I look down and I see Katherine sleeping in my arms. I walk into her room and place her on the bed, taking off her heels.

"I would change you but you are totally going to kick my ass if I do" I whisper as I cover her. She looks so peaceful. I move away a strand of her hair, that was falling on her face. I stay in her room, admiring her characteristics. Her black hair, her blue eyes she's gorgeous. God she's such an angel, how can something so beautiful and angelic, fight like a fucking demon? I think as I rub my injured nose. I rub her nose, at the exact point she was injured.

"I'm sorry Kath" I say. I have been smiling to myself, until I snap out of it. I turn around and I see Damiano on the door.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him, whispering as I close the door behind me.

"Well, I was going to my room, when I heard you apologizing" He says, smirking.

"My office" I tell him and he nods. As we entered my office, I sit down sighing.

"I don't know what's wrong with me, mate. I'm supposed to feel nothing. I'm supposed to be ruthless in order to survive and rule the mafia. But since I saw her at the club. Since I saw her defending my sister, fighting for her life and saving her best friend in the process, I don't know how to feel. I have been losing my sleep. And the way she saved us all the other day. I haven't stopped thinking about that. About her!" I tell him as I bury my head into my hands.

"God man I never saw this day coming" Damiano says, amazed as I look at him confused.

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?" I ask him, raising my left eyebrow.

"You like her, Toni" He says and I burst into laughing.

"Good one mate" I say but I stop laughing when I see that he's serious.

"Oh, you're serious?" I ask him.

"Toni, think about it. You can't stop thinking about her, you can't sleep" I quickly stand up walking over to them window.

"Nonsense Damiano, I'm incapable of love" I tell him as I pour bourbon from the counter next to the window.

"No one is incapable of love Toni! Everyone can feel that feeling. You can as well" He tells me, walking towards me. I look at him as he pours himself a glass.

"You know that I'm incapable of love, Damiano. I have never loved anyone besides my family" I tell him, taking a sip out of my drink.

"That's because you haven't found the one mate. Now you might have" He tells me, placing his hand on top of my shoulder.